amakabev

O2 are being unfair

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3702 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been an o2 customer since 2006 and a blackberry customer since 2008.. generally my bills are always under 100 pounds including monthly rental. I have been away from the UK for a few months as my husband is stationed abroad and I recently discovered that my sim was stolen.

O2 are normally meant to send me a monthly online statement but for some reason but have not done so since february this year. In the period my sim was stolen , whilst abroad very high charges were incurred but i was none the wiser.. i checked my bank statement a few weeks ago only to see a direct debit of 1,642 pounds come out of my account from o2.. i was perplexed.. i called o2 to follow up immediately and block the line and thats when all the drama began. .i was reassured it would be looked into and that i wouldn't be held responsible for charges i didn't incur.. since then every time i call back , I get a different response.. or the agent is very rude and tells me i will get a call back.. im so frustrated.. the last call was the most distressing. o2 just said its my fault and i should have notified as soon as it was stolen. well i wasnt aware it was stolen until the point i saw my online bank statement.. at which point i went to check for the sim and realised it was not where i kept it.. and i hadnt received any bills from o2 either.. also how can they let the phone bill continue to rise and rise when normally i pay about 45 a month.. a bill of 5,540 wouldnt go amiss surely.. its really upsetting.. i want to take o2 to court but i dont know where to begin.. they were part negligent and now im being held responsible.. please help.. i need advice..