Allied International

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I need help with these Allied International people....

The people that originally were dealing with this loan was Triton, I sent for a CCA to which it took them 7 months to deal with, eventually after many many letters back and forth I have recieved it, there are two signatures on it, no dates. The original loan I applied for was £17,000 but this application is for £27,000. Anyway, im assuming this loan is enforceable and am wanting to pay it.

Whilst Triton were taking their time in sending me my CCA the debt was passed onto Allied International, I had no idea this was the case. The first i new of it was when i recieved a bright yellow card through the door asking me to contact them......

I did, much to my shame, I panicked, debt collectors etc threatened. The call was soooo abusive and threatening I hung up several times.

Since this call, I recieved a letter from them saying they are taking further action which could result in either attachment of earnings, court or possessions being taken. I rang them again, they demanded full payment and nothing else, no instalments, nothing. I went back to Triton and was told that they have to accept instalments, they have to give you a chance, well im petrified of ringing them back again to arrange this.......... because of the way they are. What do I do? What do I say? help with this will be much appreciated. Any help in fact :-)

Many thanks

Bizniz

Can you post up the CCA after removing identifiers?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi,

Thanks for moving this :-)

I can't put it on here until tomorrow evening as thats when I will access to a scanner, the copy itself is so bad that its hard for me to read. But, the signatures are perfect.

Im not entirely sure how to upload it onto here either, any tips??

Many thanks

Bizniz

Upload it to a site such as TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and then copy & paste the URL back here and it will appear in your post. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT