No Payment, Again!

twinkletoes66

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You might all remember they sent my payment two days late last time as they said they were doing "maintanence work" on my claim. And I got the letter eventually saying I failed the assessment.

Today they sent me a letter saying I was due a payment from the 2nd to the 10th, but they have not sent it as "we are holding details of an over payment and are checking whether any recovery must be made, arrears payments due will be sent to you as soon as possible and we will tell you why any money has been held back"" They said if I havent heard from them after five days to contact them.

Theyre being funny now. I failed my assessment from what I can make out on the 2nd but my appeal is in, my sicknote covered me up till the 11th anyway, and to make certain I got another sicknote from the 2nd and put that in as well.

Can anyone make any sense of this please because I cant. :(

Just rang them, theres no details on the screen he said so he couldnt tell me anything, when I told him my appeal was in, and my sick note from the 2nd he said they hadnt posted my sicknote (I handed it in at my jobcentre, the man said it would be on the system within the hour) and thats why I havent been paid. I rang the place I took the sicknote and a lady told me yes we DID post it and whoever told you it would be put on the system has given you the wrong information. So I dont know whats going on. Im going round in circles :confused:

Just a quick update and a question if anyone can help...

I rang them back and I had to go for a crisis loan, they told me the reason theyre holding my payment back and said I might have been overpaid was because they decided I failed the medical on the 2nd, and my last payment was on the 10th.

My sicknote didnt run out until the 10th anyway, and theyre saying they overpaid me from the 2nd to the 10th. Are they allowed to class this as an overpayment if they failed me on the assessment on the 2nd and my sicknote was still valid until the 10th?

And why did they send me the payment on the 10th if I had failed the assessment and wasnt entitled to it? :confused:

Thanks Hendo. I did tell them on the phone yesterday I appealed and they said it was on the system. They still sent me that letter though thats what I cant understand. Unless theyre just waiting for my sick note to go on the system.

I just had a look at the copy of my sick note and realised he only gave me it for 2 weeks, backdated from the 2nd so Im still up the creek as that only covers me till the 14th!

Im getting really fed up now with all of it. I mentioned the assessment and appeal to the doc, I went to show him the list where they gave me no points and he didnt want to know, he wouldnt even look at it. He cut me off in mid sentence and said he doesnt get involved with these and its something I have to do myself. I tried telling him about the lies in the report and asking for a letter and he asked what for, I said medical evidence or a letter stating my conditions, he said theyre supposed to ask for that, then he asked me what I was there for. I felt very very uncomfortable and just asked for the sick note and left. He gave me it for two weeks for back ache. :(

He wasnt rude or anything but he was definitely annoyed I asked for help with the ESA. And now I have to go and ask for another sick note, backdated yet again. I feel a nuisance everywhere I turn I really have had enough.