BankFodder BankFodder

electron99

e-Bay, proof of posting.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3495 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

'convincing way' ? This advice coming from a Cagger with a single reputation blob? To be convinced, most users might rely on three blobs and above, but with a record of 2years and only a single blob does speak volumes. It has me convinced.

I suspect that the vast majority of CAG users do not know how to put 'blobs' on posts.

The law of averages dictates that the more posts you make the more blobs you are likely to get; which negates the correlation between 'blobs' and sound advice.

As always when using internet forums - get as many different answers as possible, and then act very cautiously.

But it is strange that some take the trouble to find out and do!

Which under the law of averages would even out across the board, making such a process valid for all respondents in equal measure. :)

Nothing mistaken here. :) Are you now saying that the reason for ytour lack of reputation is due to your lack of recognition by ungrateful respondents? Surely not!

Really, this should not be so hard to get:

To refer to a demonstrable fact is to allow the fact to speak for itself.

The effect of an impertinent ad homimen is the opposite.

:rolleyes:

Strange how in some threads, this works for you, yet in others, it does not. Still, I'm enjoying myself immensely, and trust you are too.