Police let bailiff into my property ***WON - bailiffs certificate removed ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is only allowed to stay so we can play with him anyway :D

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

The OP has come to CAG for support and advice, so let's just keep it friendly and on topic please folks.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

well put Caro

the Op came here for help, and has now turned it round and fighting back very well

but we dont need anyone trying to scare her, with silly waffle, the Op has put up what had happened, and we have no reason not to belive she is telling the truth

HCE stop trying to turn the fact round to save face of yet another crap Baliff, fortunatly the OP has seen through your attempts to turn it around

if you cant make constructive comments dont make any

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

You will be pleased to know that my General Bailiffs Certificate has 23 months left to run. :D

A Bailiffs Certificate is renewed every 2 years, so if you have 23 months left on yours, then you must have renewed during May 2010. That narrows it down quite a bit. Certificated Bailiff=

i dont for one min belive that HCE is a bailiff i belive probs one of these bullys from school still trying to make them self feel big but to come on a website n do it how very sad half the way your going on you more than likley wouldnt have the guts to do it face to face your probs one of these ill in the head loosers that sits at home all day nobody to talk to but your computer i feel very sorry for you that you dont have a life or friends poor little boy

What you said it def true Vicki202 although he could be a bailiff, but he has definately come on here to try to make himself feel big and clever. Is it working or are we all just laughing at him cos we really dont care what he has to say about the actual matter of this thread. Sounds to me like his head is about to explode with how great he thinks he is.

Posts fade away HCE? Everything in life has a natural time limit. I can see that they don't pick you for your intelligence and subtlety.

One of these days you too will fade away and that is as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow and as sure as your proven inability to answer many points addressed to you which I have put forward in other posts on this forum

So remind me;- What exactly was your point about fading away?

He like everyone that has done the same as he does will all get whats coming eventually its a true saying what goes around comes around :-) one day one of you lot will push someone to far

The OP has come to CAG for support and advice, so let's just keep it friendly and on topic please folks.

Ahem.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

As for that 'other' bailiff I have visions of some spotty yoof sitting all day in front of PC with no job & no balls living out his fantasy by pretending to be something he ain't

Never mind his mother must love him ..... allegedly

caro has any of the siteteam checked this HCE to see he is who he says he is ? Just i notice a few members have there doubts

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

you ask me hes here to be a pain in the *** n hes been just that this was to ask for help not for him to turn a post into his personal dig at the ones who stand up for themselves

He seems to have disappeared now, so I'd just concentrate on the problem in hand.

i dont for one min belive that HCE is a bailiff i belive probs one of these bullys from school still trying to make them self feel big but to come on a website n do it how very sad half the way your going on you more than likley wouldnt have the guts to do it face to face your probs one of these ill in the head loosers that sits at home all day nobody to talk to but your computer i feel very sorry for you that you dont have a life or friends poor little boy

Free online English lessons: Letters, EAP, IELTS, FCE and CAE style