Police let bailiff into my property ***WON - bailiffs certificate removed ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive spoke to a councillor in my area 2 infact and they both said there was nothing they could do about it

well if thats the case then they shouldnt be councillors.

Get in contact with their boss (head of the councillors)

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget to remove the space in gov

cagbot munges email ad's

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I dont know how it works with Newcastle Council, but with mine (York) when I was in arrears and it was passed to bailiffs on their website there was a form to fill out for standing orders, on it had their bank details and I just used that to set up a standing order. My council also have a section to pay council tax by card over the internet (you will need your council tax ref no for that) and that worked for me. They cant refuse it then as there is no-one to stop you.

the problem i have is i dont have a letter from the origional bill as it was from 2004 :S

If you have had a letter from the bailiff company it should be on there a long with their ref number.

This debt is from 2004??? and they are only chasing you now for it??

Yup and the only number on the bailiff let is the bailiff ref number i dont want to give anything to the bailiff as i dont want them takin any charges until i no if they have put to much on or not dont mind payin the council tax just not there 368 pounds of charges

Yup and the only number on the bailiff let is the bailiff ref number i dont want to give anything to the bailiff as i dont want them takin any charges until i no if they have put to much on or not dont mind payin the council tax just not there 368 pounds of charges

Fair point, Call the council and ask them in the morning, they have to give it to you.

I'd name names in the complaint to the council head - it does seem that this case is really building up with causes for complaint.

Oh, and ignore HCE - I'm not the only one to notice that lately he's become increasingly more antagonistic to new posters, at the expense of being increasingly less useful to these boards overall.

hes about as important as sh** on a shoe

LOL:D:) look at your attitude to these bottom feeders now

Love it you are learning that they are nothing to a person in the know.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Love it you are learning that they are nothing to a person in the know.

And that gets up there noses more than anything.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi vicki202, just catching up with your new and exiting lifestyle! Definately ensure you have lodged at least one Formal Complaint with the council. Do check with them that the complaint has been duly noted and logged. As well as your councillor and local press also feel free to contact your MP...

Best wishes

Rae

Hi vicki202, just catching up with your new and exiting lifestyle! Definately ensure you have lodged at least one Formal Complaint with the council. Do check with them that the complaint has been duly noted and logged. As well as your councillor and local press also feel free to contact your MP...

Best wishes

Rae

hi hun i have it on record the complaint sent to council as first was sent via email and i got a response to say it had been passed to who it needed to be passed to im also gonna go and get them all printed making sure they vae times and dates of when sent contacted local news channel last night i wanna speak out to as many as possible even if its just to let them people no that they do have rights against these bullies and that they dont need to be scared of them like i was

yup deffo im just wondering how long its gonna take to be passed back to the office planed to go out tonight as kids want to go to the hoppings fair its after 6 so i no if they try and get in they will be done for breakin in entry at the very least the officer also said if she admits the assult which shes already denied then she could accept a caution and will have a criminal record that has to go against her bailiff certificate

Police have rang back statement is gonna be made on Monday but it has all been logged as common assault :) looks like she will make a counter claim tho stating i stood on her foot

ohhhhhh poor bailiff you stood on her foot with your hobnail boots on

that certainly gave the right to knock 10 bells out you and leave you black and blue

oppssss sorry my mistake you had nothing on your feet

that must have hurt her soooo much poor delicate sole that she is