Police let bailiff into my property ***WON - bailiffs certificate removed ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4689 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how the hell can this company exsist!! all they are is a bunch of thugs!!

she said she is gonna turn up on thursday or friday this week, but im not even gonna answer the door. I've got a camera and my phone to record anything she says. surely if they are all these ppl who have had horrendous dealings with rossendales something has to be done!!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well she thinks she is coming to collect 336 of me tomorrow or she was takin my ex's van which is his only means of work told him refuse her anything and if she turns up here she wont get in the house n i will have someone sitting in the car so that cant be removed at least until i get something sorted ive not refused to pay ive just told her i dont have the amount she wants

My husband checked it on the HM courts service and it there is someone *REMOVED* who was licensed at a Burnley court. he was saying he thinks rossendales get all their bailiffs licensed there. must have a judge in their pocket if someone is licensing these thugs.

Edited by Lebz
Advised to remove bailiffs name.

no we have moved the car to another address and borrowed someone's for a few days. just worried if she is following me she might levy this car that doesnt belong to me.

Remember to record any dealings (a cameraphone would do the job).

There's a 'Rossendales Bailiffs' clip on Youtube, and some recent press about several of their staff being caught out in criminality (one's just been jailed, and you can find info about that on previous threads here).

i didn't think you needed a dog licence anymore...........

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes and she is certificated

Oh deffo press charges for assault and get that licence withdrawn.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

oh we have a guest...

dx waves...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i hope so i really need to go see my nan they are letting her out of hospital as long as she has someone to care for her :( she had bad fall and was on floor all night but she is dying of lung cancer and has been given less that 6 months to live :( i need to spend as much time as possible with her regarding the council ive tried to deal with them today spoke to head of recovery he was as rude as the bailiff and put the fone down on me

Vicki,

I notice your attitude has change since your first post last night as then you came across as quite worried and not knowing which way to turn.

Now you have had a read and taken good advice onboard and know your rights.

This is great to read well done to you.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

thanx hun still am really worried but starting to feel the fight building in e knowing that i now has some knowladge and fantastic help from you lot i would of been lost without all of you

I have just asked for them to send a officer round not one from yesterdays events to report the assault it can then be put into bail conditions that she can not come to my property or aproach me :-) will let you all no how i get on when police have been

They are really are the lowest of the low and it sickens me that the government sit back and allow it to happen and that makes them just as bad.

PF

im sitting reading another newspaper storey again about rossendales think its time they where stood upto and i intend to stand my ground not just for me but for all the others they have scared witless