Small claims hearing after CCJ Set aside CL Finance/Howard Cohen for HSBC loan

The Munksy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi please can someone offer advise on the small claims track which my claim is now going down

I admitted liability to the CCJ as i was unable to provide any evidence to dispute it.

I then was able to dig up some evidence proving i had paid off my current account and loan with HSBClink3.gif and closed the account with a zero balance.

The account number that CL Finance applied for the CCJ is my current account and this account was as explained above closed with a zero balance.

They then brought to the hearing a credit agreement with a third unknown account number which i have never had and this was a photocopy of a loan credit agreement which was unreadable in parts with missing pages.

This 3rd account to which i do not have any idea about does not even show on my credit reportlink3.gif.

The Judge agreed this did not relate to the CCJ and set asidelink3.gif the judgement.

To date CL Finance/Howard Cohen have not provided any evidence on the CCJ account number to me 8 months after i sent them a CCA request this was 3 months before the hearing which the CCJ was set asidelink3.gif.

I completed the claims form which the court sent me after the set aisde had been given which had to be entered at the court by 10/05/10.

CL finance have requested another hearing and the Judge has put in an order for this to be done as a small claims hearing.

Please can somebody give me some guidance on the small claims hearing and what to expect?

Is this the same as the previous hearing, should i just enter the same evidence as before.

I would also appreciate guidance on claiming costs and the money i paid CL Finance due to the CCJ being awarded by the court.

I have paid them monthly payments (5 payments) until i was awarded the set asidelink3.gif.

All advice and guidance appreciated.