Cousins Furniture and Sociopathic Behaviour

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a phone call off Richard, and not surprisingly after reading my comments on this website he wasn't very happy and said he would contact the owners to have the post removed.

I can only say the truth often offends. He wanted to know why I felt it necessary to post the problems instead of discussing them with him.

We did that on many occasions but he was not listening. That's the beauty of the Internet, when faced with injustice from large arrogant companies, it gives the victim the power to be heard and fight back. He/they have put me and my family though great deal trouble when all I original wanted was my right to a refund. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Tough gob-smacked, you have only given your honest opinion as to their treatment of you, as for your question about recommendations I would say that we found Coles of Bilston very good after our difficulties with Harveys but I think they've been taken over by Leekes, so no idea what they are like. There was a post on here somewhere about a furniture company but I think the mods removed the link.

• 2 months later...

I would try out John lewis if you have one near you or even marks and spencer have good furniture in their larger stores. xx

As for cousins being upset at the posts, well dont sell furniture that comes with a free fault and guaranteed ulcer xx I had fault with furniture from scs, a lot of the leather looked like a nail had been scouring it and the sarcy manager came out had the cheak to put her arm around me and say 'it doesnt look all that bad":jaw:

Do any of these large firms manage to sell and deliver what is paid for? Wonder if they should be made to publish their delivery figures by law that give an informed choice on the likelihood or your goods arriving okay etc....Then could avoid the shi** ones xx

Edited by loopinlouie
typo

Just had a phone call off Richard, and not surprisingly after reading my comments on this website he wasn't very happy and said he would contact the owners to have the post removed.

Therein lies the fault, it all makes sense why you had such dramas!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes sorry on second looks, it does appear a tad confusing...

Just had a phone calllink3.gif off Richard, and not surprisingly after reading my comments on this website he wasn't very happy

^

^

Therein --------------lies the fault----^ it makes sense why you had such dramas. Would rather worry about image than customers..:wink:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I don't think these 'type' of people are worried about image. If they can rip you off and make a sale they get a double high. They probably ring a bell and get a round of applause in the office. To them you are a number and a target and so long as the balance between sales and complaints is just in their favour, their happy to keep on doing it.

• 3 years later...

Hello.I bought a supposedly brand new suite from Cousins in Sept 12, it was delivered in Nov 12, and as soon as it was delivered we noticed major problems, after having three technicians out to attempt to fix these problems, in Mar 13, i asked for a full refund. This i was informed would not happen.I was then informed i would be given a new suite which would arrive in early June, this suite arrived Mid july and was as bad as the first one. I rejected this suite and sought legal advice.We had a court mediator who informed me that Cousins would give us a new suite, and after receiving two, we were not about to accept a third one from this company.They then offered me a stupid offer of £500, which considering the suite cost £2300 and my legal fees were nearly £600 i refused.I was then offered £2000 by cousins and then they raised it to £22000, howeverwith the cost of the suite, interest on my money and legal fees as well as a flight back to Manchester for my court case tomorrow, i am now seeking £4000.I will never buy from this company again and i would seriously suggest no one else buys from them either.I will let you know how i get on tomorrow.