New to this...HELP!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, hoping you can help me through this since i am afraid it will go right over my head!

Havent sent a letter to natwest yet because i am not sure how much they owe me...i have a stack of bank statements in no order, some many years old in my room and cannot bare the thought of having to go through them all to figure out how many bank charges i have, is there an easier way?

Barefoot x

Guest Niklowe

Hi,

Just read the FAQ's at the beginning at the forum and look through some of the threads. Do take your time and don't start anything until you are entirely satisfied in your own mind how the system works.

If you do that you won't have any trouble at all.

It's suggested that you take several days before you start. It's days not wasted, believe you me.

Good luck, but you won't need it!

use the hyperlink below for information

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/20211-newcomer-then-please-feel.html

Welcome aboard Barefoot :)

Just to second what Niklowe said - this not going to be a quick process!

Its well worth using the spreadsheets - mentioned in the step by step guide linked above. You can use these spreadsheets to enter all your charges in and keep track of them. I did mine recently for the whole 6 years, and although it was a chore (a good couple of hours work), it didn't feel like it. After all, its my money I'm working towards.

The time spent reading the FAQS and other peoples posts is time well spent, and if you have any questions you can't find the answers for, just post them here.

Good luck!

My original 2006 claim - Victorious!

13/06/2006 - Sent Data Protection Act Request (NatWest), recorded delivery.

19/06/2006 - Sent preliminary letter, requesting £3483

17/07/2006 - Sent LBA for revised figure of £3601 (after finally managing to open a parachute account with Lloyds TSB!)

07/08/2006 - Filed Moneyclaim for £4401

11/09/2006 - Defence received from Cobbetts

25/09/2006 - Sent AQ to court and CPR18 response to Cobbetts

30/09/2006 - AQ due at court

25/10/2006 - *WON* Cheque for full amount received from Cobbetts

"Things are made of littler things that jiggle"

- Richard Feynman