Hello all, what next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the faq's for a while now and taken some action against my bank NatWest Direct Business Banking, I thought I'd let you know how far I've got.

LBA sent 21st July got usual letter (13 days) incuding offer to pay most of my total charges claimed, replied thanks but full settlement still required.

They agreed full settlement (13days into next 14 day deadline), :) I accepted, sent letter back........ Nothing! No cheque.... No payment into my account..... :? but....... a further charge has been added to my account for non payment of DD that was cancelled last month and moved to another bank!

I have drafted a letter today to close the account. I'm not sure if I should start with the moneyclaim (court) now or write again informing them the refund has not been received. The latter I feel is contrary to the LBA.

Are they playing games thinking I will drop the claim?

Has anyone else got this result and how did you resolve it?

All help greatfully received,

Hi litestar

Have read that you received your money in your other thread. Congratulations.

There is a comment in the other thread if you have any more to claim.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.