Byrom & Keeley

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I approached the Insolvency Helpline earlier today regarding my unsecured credit, not really that much compared to some, but more than enough to leave me in a pickle and being unable to cope with dealing with it all myself. £4000 with 9 different creditors/dca's.

They passed me to Byrom & Keeley and the woman I am dealing with seems lovely, even giving advice regarding my impending court hearing against Capstone in relation to suspending a respossession order.

The plan as it is - £100 per month - £30 for their costs and £70 towards my debt. When my mortgage arrears are cleared which if all goes to plan in court on Wednesday in just over a year I will have additional funds which I can use to get rid of the smaller ones quicker and the bigger ones over less time.

Has anyone used these and would you recommend?

Hi,

Not had any experience of them, but have you not looked at going to one of the FREE charitable debt management companies such as Payplan and CCCS?

That £30 should be reducing your debts, not lining someone else's pockets! No wonder she was nice :rolleyes:

Good luck with it, but I'd definitely check out the above links first before committing.

Kind regards,

Elsa x

Thank you Elsa, I am going to contact both of these, you are quite right, £30 a month is a large amount that can hack away at these debts, will keep you updated as to how things go.