LLoyds tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all,

looking for a little advise, trying to get mortage and an old crd card has come up. TSB have the default as 25/9/2006, this is the day it went from collections to debt recovery, i hadnt tried to pay the card for 18months previous to that. I have a letter from MHA colection from May 2006 when should the default have been placed by the TSB.

so off the below on a quick seperate matter when should O2 have added the default, as it show on my record as 13/5/09

Your invoices for Invoices 14 July 2004, 26 August 2004, 14 September 2004 and 16 September 2004 were not fully paid within 14 days. We sent reminders on 2 and 10 November 2004. O2 is not responsible for the receipt of correspondence.

O2 are legally bound to load an accurate record of the payment history of an account and if a bill is not fully paid with the 14 day terms of the contract, late payments will load automatically, leading to a default after six months. These details remain on the credit file for six years from the date of the settlement or default -whichever occurs earlier. I understand that you dispute this because you refer to Scottish laws however, as you’ve previously been advised, we load information as per the requirements of the DPA and Information Commissioner.