You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Brown-Clegg-Cameron2010

Contact Watchdog about ESA-Atos-Dwp.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well is this a way to go or not there seems to be not must interest.

it's as if nobody is interested i bringing this ESA/Atos thing to light.

Well is this a way to go or not there seems to be not must interest.

it's as if nobody is interested i bringing this ESA/Atos thing to light.

Hi, I certainly believe its worth a go, after seeing your earlier post, linked up to Watchdog and submitted a reply, highlighting this issue, awaiting a responce,hopefully

Alan

Hi, I certainly believe its worth a go, after seeing your earlier post, linked up to Watchdog and submitted a reply, highlighting this issue, awaiting a responce,hopefully

Alan

Well done alan.

let us know your outcome.

Will more people do the same i hope so.

anyone here's the link.

Contact Watchdog about ESA-Atos-Dwp. - Ripped off by gov.org.uk

Please try i think it's worth a shot.

Contacted watchdog and submitted my complaint , lets see what happens.

think this idea needs to be posted on other forums as well,it would benefit us if we could get more people to contact watchdog

think this idea needs to be posted on other forums as well,it would benefit us if we could get more people to contact watchdog

Thanks Kingkarl.

Ok ee-bee and anyone else.

here's the link post it were you can, the more people that submit to watchdog they sould take it up:idea:

Contact Watchdog about ESA-Atos-Dwp. - Ripped off by gov.org.uk

thanks

ps

Oh and don't forget to let us know the outcome.

i have posted the link on the bbc ouch web site,but cant post on the b&w site as you have to subscribe to do that

As for watchdog its worth a try, but I'm in two minds whether they will do anything because lets remember the BBC is funded by the licence fee and that is set by the Government.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

It was BBC that screened the "Who's cheating who" exposing ATOS, so who knows - maybe it's worth a shot.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)