Fabrication of evidence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I went through a grievance with my line manager and for one incident my line manager produced evidence at my grievance that I can now prove is a fabrication. I do not know what to do, I basically waited until I could get the truth from management that this was a fabrication without these managers being told to keep me in coventry. My union rep. is furious and I said through out my grievance that this was made up and now can prove it. I do not know what to do, the investigating officer was in on covering up for this manager. I do not know what to do.:confused:

Leave it to the Union at this stage. If your Rep is that furious, then let him find out how best to deal with it through official channels. That is what you pay your subs for, and initially at least, a formal Union approach should carry more clout.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thanks sidewinder, the Branch secretary is furious and we have got in touch with the regional officer and I have been told to fill out a case form as my case was closed as I had lost my grievance. The fabricated bit of evidence was a new organisational chart given out to my office in 2007 and I was in a team of 3 and the other two in the team were given individual roles whilst I was not - one of them being my mentee, I was furious as I was doing all the work and my boss did not want me to gain that recognition, basically marginalising my contribution. I moved away by asking my line manger's manager to physically move me into another office, I was still part of this structure - my line manger tried to manipulate me by saying in an email "that she gives me her word she will make him pull his weight and earn his corn" after I asked to be moved -after my move I was bullied & harassed and in 2008 I raised a grievance and this chart showing how I was marginalised was produced by me. My line manager produced an amended chart at my grievance showing that I did have an individual role - of course I had never seen this amended chart or done this individual role. The investigating officer accepted this amended chart as evidence despite me saying this - I have evidence from both administrators responsible for the area of work where I supposedly had this individual role saying there was no such role or me having done such a role, whilst the two who were given individual roles there is evidence of them doing their individual roles.