Carter's V MySon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What will happen now...

You'll get a letter acknowledging your defence, which will say Carter has 28 days to respond and go ahead.

Then it will go to Allocation Questionnaire. This is where we ask for directions that Carter complies with CPR. At this point we'll send a copy of Carter's letter to the court. This will show the judge you have acted correctly and Carter hasn't which, hopefully, will mean he allows your directions.

Then, usually, he discontinues...

thank you for the reply...

Recieved a letter off the client who i find out is someone else and not the person they give in cpr reply...

its off Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd...

Letter Reference:******

Catalogue Brand: Very

Date: **/**/2010

Account Number:********

Dear Mr *******

We refer to a recent request for a copy of your agreement.

Unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement,but for your information we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applies to this type of account.This version includes all contractual variations which have taken place.

According to out records,the account was opened on**/**/2006.You agreed to make payments every 28 days.

The outstanding balance is currently £***.**. our records show that £0.00 in payments have been made in the last 12 months.

-----------------------------------------------

That's the main part of the letter the rest is just about credit reference agencies.

The outstanding balance they give is the total with court cost's and not the total for goods allegedly supplied...

can i use this letter in my defence as they agreed that they cannot find a copy of the executed agreement?

SDFS is Littlewoods, GUS or similar.

If Carter has asked SDFS to produce a specific letter with specific amounts, that is completely out of order. Producing documents to suit for the sake of litigation is just not on.

At least they have admitted they have no agreement = unenforceable.

Bye bye Mr Carter.

thank you all for the help,i'm very grateful,today in the post i received a letter of discontinuance off Bryan Carters...

Thank you all again...

ha ha ha, how very predicktable ( spelling mistake intended :)),

Now we raise the question of your costs.

Great news. Now, belt and braces... check with the court that they too have received a notice of discontinuation.

Not been able to get through yet but will keep trying,i hate waiting in Q's when its 10 or more