Do you have a Northern Rock Together Mortgage? Read This.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Gothboy. I'm assuming you are the same GothBoy on twitter that recently tweeted about NRAM using the CCA to take you to court or laucnh proceedings against you in some way? There is a link to another thread on this page...can you rock up and say hi...I think the info you hold could possilby help all of us NRAM are trying to stitch up. Cheers!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi GothBoy,

Hi

You should read the very useful thread "Tale of a Dodgy Default Notice".

There has been a case in the past involving a member from here Petebeds who we have tried to contact but to no avail. He was in a very similar boat and served a default notice.

whilst the regulated/unregulated argument was never tested NRAM withdrew their claim after he filed a counterclaim for unlawful termination due to a defective Default Notice.

I think what clinched it for him was the defective DN which had made the whole thing unenforceable.

Unfortunately It never went to trial, so there is no precedent and no case report to cite.

I think he's been paid off to keep quiet since he hasn't responded to requests to join this thread.

Jhill

• 1 year later...

sorry, I meant registered charges against your property. Its shown under section c of your title number of your house.

You may not have a copy of this, apply to land registry for a copy of the mortgage deed or charge.

If you have any copies of documents, can you upload without the personal details?

I am also guessing you have an unsecured loan? What are these details?