style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Work is slow for me as the vast majority of the office seems to have erupted into near-BNP-rally levels of thuggish nationalism. Employees are bedecking themselves in red crosses and are gutturally cheering on our team with what I understand is the usual degree of Neanderthal enthusiasm.

Bunting has been run around parts of the office and productivity has ground to a halt. And my part in all this? I received a manager's directive this morning ordering my department (IT) make all PCs capable of streaming the football. An IT Manager's job is never done... :rolleyes:

Work is slow for me as the vast majority of the office seems to have erupted into near-BNP-rally levels of thuggish nationalism. Employees are bedecking themselves in red crosses and are gutturally cheering on our team with what I understand is the usual degree of Neanderthal enthusiasm.

Bunting has been run around parts of the office and productivity has ground to a halt. And my part in all this? I received a manager's directive this morning ordering my department (IT) make all PCs capable of streaming the football. An IT Manager's job is never done... :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, it's barely started yet. I understand what you mean. We haven't got that at my place of work and luckily nobody likes football in the section I work in, but it will be unbearable for as long as England are in it.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I'm always popular; I control their internet privileges.

How do you get around WebSense to get the cricket score? It used to be possible to get it done through a Google translation from Spanish to English but this doesn't seem to work any more.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.