multiple loans with BH, now cant afford any of them

bluegal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have just checked my emails, and I was sent a Message from an Alison Harrison, I think the name was via Eric Daniels stating that she has sent a response via post to us, This means I shall have to contact the owners of our old home to collect this Letter, Im hoping it is good news but thats NOT a BH moto, I shall let you all know what this letter states as soon as it arrives.Im just hoping I may understand some of it.

Bluegal.

Hi bluegal, if you cant make head nor tail of it try posting it up here or copy it up taking out your personal details and someone will let you know what it means

You're not alone now so dont feel like you are, ok?

I really do feel for you and whats happened to you is atrocious!

Thank You, Its so nice to know Im not alone in this, It is very hard for us at this time Im trying so hard to think possitve, I shall post the letter here for everyone to read, I am really hoping it is good news for us, I guess getting a reply to the email I sent was a form of Bonus, fingers cross that she has sent us some form of good news. I know when I telephone BH i never get them on the phone direct my call is always diverted and put on hold, I felt i was being completely ignored by them.

Bluegal.

Hi Guys,

I got the Letter from an Alison Harries, and guess what It does NOT explain anything at all,

No break down of how they got the figure of £28, 345.35p,

No information that I requested that they have on my husband or myself,

just alot of rubbish, denying the offer of another Loan made to me by BH in January,

I feel like I am getting no where.

So I emailed her again and I got an auto reply stating she is away and will not be back till the end of August,

so I have emailed Eric Daniels again with my email that I sent Ms Harries and asked him for all the information I want and explainations,

No explaination as why they did not cancle the court hearing, why they did not do the legal documents for the first hearing

as that is why the hearing was adjourned,

I did read that they claim that they Telephoned us at a certain date, that did make me Laugh as at that time I did not have a Telephone

as it was disconnected as I did not have the funds to pay the bill,

So this I would like to know whom they Rang. I can not believe the Lies that they have put,

which has now made me more adament that they are covering their backs.

They are denying that I ever contacted them, but my bills were itemised at the time this was before the disconnection

so now I am going to sort them out and prove I did do so on several occassions, aswell as write to them, and they were recorded.

I can not believe the rubbish I have read.

I guess I have a fight on my hands,

why will they NOT give me a breakdown of how they came to that figure?

and not give me the information that they hold on us both?

all I want is to know Monthly Payment is xxxx/Non payment fee is xxxx/

But I do have a question for you are they allowed to charge me interest twice on a payment

I mean interest on the monthly payment that we missed then interest on it all if the loan is settled early?

Im just guessing as I have tried many ways to work out how they came to the amount

they demanded from us and nothing makes any sense at all.

All i do know is that it is NOT PPI.

I feel now like I did before I was just getting some hope now Im back at rock bottom again. Im so sorry to burden you all, Please forgive me.

Bluegal.

Hi Bluegal.

You are not burdening us, you are unburdening yourself by sharing the problem. There are many people on here waiting to assist you.

As jdes26 says, it would be very useful for us to read the actual letter that you received from Ms Harries. If you can post it up, don't forget to delete all personal identifying information, including account numbers.

Els

I shall ask my Friend to help me to do this as Im not a pc expert, I can just about master replying to the threads, There was a passage in the Letter asking if we were unhappy with her response to tell her why, and what it is We would like them to do to put it right. I did feel like adding to her email I sent, "Give me back our Money you have taken and admit you were wrong" the temptation was really great. I shall do this for you all to read very soon, Thank You all so much for your support,

God Bless

Bluegal.