parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my dad got a ticket for parking in for 1 minute, in a loading/unloading in a restricted street where waiting restrictions apply.

The pcn was not put on my car, but it says on the ticket that the warden had begun to prepare a pcn for service by fixing it to a vehicle or by giving it to the person appearing to them to be in charge of vehicle, but vehicle concerned was driven away from place,

should he just pay it or appeal?

any advice

Taken without consent ground is fettered. I would argue that their explanation of 'procedural impropriety' is wrong. search the PATAS key cases for examples of procedural impropriety which back this up. the large para starting 'we will consider your representation, and any supporting evidence...' is wrong. they use 'within' and say they will disregard reps to the PCN received after 28 days - this is clearly wrong they have to consider them up to the issue of the NTO - gen regs 3(2)(b) . probably plenty more but have just skimmed. if you google Redbridge NTO you will probably find loads of stuff.

By their own admission the ticket was not served. Tell them you know nothing about it and would like pictures, in addition the above points should win on appeal

Since he has posted a copy of the PCN stating it has not been served is a bit pointless, why would he be making reps if he hadn't received it, lol?