style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just had a knock at the door from a high enforcement officer from sherforce.

Its for a ccj i owe to a water company, the original debt is for

£1272.20 with judgement cost of £177

costs of execution £101.75

charges for high court enforcement officer £924.74!!!!!!!

Im on income support which i told him and i said i wanted a payment plan, he said to call office

i have called office who want half the amount before they can consider payment plan, which i obviously cant raise so that means hes going to come back

what do i do,

i have just had a knock at the door from a high enforcement officer from sherforce.

costs of execution £101.75

charges for high court enforcement officer £924.74!!!!!!!

Im on income support which i told him and i said i wanted a payment plan, he said to call office

i have called office who want half the amount before they can consider payment plan, which i obviously cant raise so that means hes going to come back

what do i do,

If he comes back, don't ask him in and ask him to leave..

no i didnt let him in

Good - he will call again so maintain this stance. Do you have a car, do you have anything lying loose outside - garden furniture etc? What paperwork has he left you - is it just Notice No 55 or has he actually levied on anything?

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get a variation order done (I think it is N244) as you are on benefits you will be exempt from court payments. Ring the court concerned tomorrow (they will be closed now) and ask them what the process is.

Even if it is with the bailiffs you still have the right to let the court know your change of circumstance.

What was the judgement order on the CCJ.

You need to fill in THIS form.

And in the meantime, dont sign anything, and dont let them in.

Edited by Dodgy Geezer
Add Link

i dont what the judgment order is , where can i find it

Its the original Judgement Order. What were you ordered to do on it?

How can I find out if a judgment is registered against me?

If you are not sure whether any judgments have been registered against you or by which court, you can search the Register.

You can do this on-line by visiting CCJs, court orders & fines - Search yourself and others - Trust Online or by sending a request form or a letter to the Registrar:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/CourtClaimsAndBankruptcy/DG_10013083

Edited by Dodgy Geezer
Add Link.

The HCEO attending a private residence is realistically no more than a normal Bailiff. He has to gain peaceful entry first or otherwise levy/seize goods outside - motor vehicles in particular. However if you have a detached garage or other detached premises on your land he is allowed to force entry to those if he believes there are goods inside which may help to satisfy the debt.

The wording they use on the form they have given you makes it sound as if he has already seized all your goods - nothing could be further from the truth. Any goods seized still have to be done in the normal manner.

If you can prevent him entering or otherwise getting a levy then yes he will return the Writ to the Claimant. Further enforcement action can be taken against you - attachment of earnings etc. The Writ is valid for 1 year and may be renewed upon request if they think they stil have chance of getting something from you.

I assume you knew about the CCJ and had been to Court about it. I also assume because of what you say that the Judge awarded against you and you should have paid within certain timescales. Did you at any time ask to make instalments?

Some have already mentioned going back to Court and indeed you can, you will need a Variation Order, this is done on Form N245 and if you think you qualify for Fee Remission then you will also need Form EX160. Both these forms are available from the HMCS website. As the HCEO is involved it is probably more important to apply for a Stay of Execution as this prevents any further enforcement action or charges until your Variation is heard.

PT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i didnt go to court for it i just got sent the ccj

i will be printing off the forms today, do i get the stay of execution from the same website or do i need to phone the court

thanks for all your help

i didnt go to court for it i just got sent the ccj

That is normal

i will be printing off the forms today, do i get the stay of execution from the same website

Usually done on Form N244. in fact the whole lot can be done on that

or do i need to phone the court

thanks for all your help

PT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

got a letter from sherforce today telling me they had listed my goods and not to sell them but it doesnt say what goods they are

so i called them and they said they had listed a car and gave the reg ive never even heard of, i told them its not mine

got a letter from sherforce today telling me they had listed my goods and not to sell them but it doesnt say what goods they are

so i called them and they said they had listed a car and gave the reg ive never even heard of, i told them its not mine

Have a read of Post 1 in this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/262730-has-bailiff-levied-upon.html

PT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well done.

DONT let them intimidate you.