• Tweets

• I'm still pondering/ trying to find docs re the above issue. Moving on - same saga; different issue I'm trying to understand what I can do: The lender/ mortgagee-in-possession has a claim v me for alleged debt. But the debt has only been incurred due to them failing to sell property in >5y. I'm fighting them on this.   I've been trying to get an order for sale for 2y.  I got it legally added into my counterclaim - but that will only be dealt with at trial.  This is really frustrating. The otherside's lawyers made an application to adjourn trial for a few more months - allegedly wanting to try sort some kind of settlement with me and to use the stay to sell.  At the hearing I asked Judge to expedite the order for sale. I pointed out they need a court-imposed deadline or this adjournment is just another time wasting tactic (with interest still accruing) as they have no buyer.  But the judge said he could legally only deal with the order at trial. The otherside don't want to be forced to sell the property.. Disclosure has presented so many emails which prove they want to keep it. I raised some points with the judge including misconduct of the receiver. The judge suggested I may have a separate claim against the receiver?   On this point - earlier paid-for lawyers said my counterclaim should be directed at the lender for interference with the receiver and the lender should be held responsible for the receiver's actions/ inactions.   I don't clearly understand that, but their legal advice was something to do with the role a receiver has acting as an agent for a borrower which makes it hard for a borrower to make a claim against a receiver ???.  However the judge's comment has got me thinking.  He made it clear the current claim is lender v me - it's not receiver v me.  Yet it is the receiver who is appointed to sell the property. (The receiver is mentioned/ involved in my counterclaim only from the lender collusion/ interference perspective).  So would I be able to make a separate application for an order for sale against the receiver?  Disclosure shows receiver has constantly rejected offers. He gave a contract to one buyer 4y ago. But colluded with the lender's lawyer to withdraw the contract after 2w to instead give it to the ceo of the lender (his own ltd co) (using same lawyer).  Emails show it was their joint strategy for lender/ ceo to keep the property.  The receiver didn't put the ceo under any pressure to exchange quickly.  After 1 month they all colluded again to follow a very destructive path - to gut the property.  My account was apparently switched into a "different fund" to "enable them to do works" (probably something to do with the ceo as he switched his ltd co accountant to in-house).   Interestingly the receiver told lender not to incur significant works costs and to hold interest.  The costs were huge (added to my account) and interest was not held.   The receiver rejected a good offer put forward by me 1.5y ago.  And he rejected a high offer 1y ago - to the dismay of the agent.  Would reasons like this be good enough to make a separate application to the court against the receiver for an order for sale ??  Or due to the main proceedings and/or the weird relationship a borrower has with a receiver I cannot ?
    • so a new powerless B2B debt DCA set up less than a month ago with a 99% success rate... operating on a NWNF basis , but charging £30 to set up your use of them. that's gonna last 5mins.... = SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS. a DCA is NOT a BAILIFF and have  ZERO legal powers on ANY debt - no matter WHAT its type. dx      
    • Migrants are caught in China's manufacturing battles with the West, as Beijing tries to save its economy.View the full article
    • You could send an SAR to DCbl on the pretext that you are going for a breach of your GDPR . They should then send the purported letter of discontinuance which may show why it ended up in Gloucester and see if you can get your  costs back on the day. It obviously won't be much but  at least perhaps a small recompense for your wasted day. Not exactly wasted since you had a great win  albeit much sweeter if you had beat them in Court. But a win is a win so well done. We will miss you as it has been almost two years since you first started out on this mission. { I would n't be surprised if the wrong Court was down to DCBL}. I see you said "till the next time" but I am guessing you will be avoiding private patrolled car parks for a while.🙂
    • It is extremely disappointing that you haven't told us anything about the result of the hearing. You came here at the very last minute and the regulars - all unpaid volunteers - sweated blood trying to get an acceptable Witness Statement prepared in an extremely short time. The least you could have done is tell us how the hearing went, information invaluable for future users. Evidently not.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Has a bailiff "levied" upon a car that is NOT owned by you ??... LOCAL GOVERNMENT OMBUDSMAN'S Report !!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have a commercial business advising the public with bailifflink3.gif enquiries and it is a FACT that we receive more enquiries from the public concerning the practice of a "levy" being made by a bailiff on a car that is not owned by the debtor.

If the goods levied upon are not owned by you then the levy is not valid and accordingly, the company must refund the levy fee and all associated charges resulting from this levy.

This "practice" of levying upon a vehicle is now so widespread that complaints have reached the Local Government Ombudsmanlink3.gif and this in turn had lead to Andrew Hobley, the Senior LGO Investigator writing in last month's IRRV (Institute of Ratings, Revenues and Valuation) INSIGHT Magazine on this very subject where he confirms that "these practices are likely to result in a finding of administrative fault by the Ombudsmanlink3.gif".

The IRRV have very kindly provided our business with a copy of the article and they have confirmed that they are happy for it to be referred to but that we should acknowledge that it has been provided by the IRRV and is from their INSIGHT Magazine.

PS: The final paragraph is very important and I would suggest that when writing a letter of complaint that a copy of this article is provided to them as well. You should also copy your letter to the local authority and ensure that it is marked as a FORMAL COMPLAINT and addressed to the CHIEF EXECUTIVE.

April 2010 Insight – Local Government Ombudsmanlink3.gif

As it has become increasingly difficult for bailiffs to gain access to debtors’ homes for the purpose of taking goods for council tax, the practice of levying on vehicles in the absence of the debtor has grown. These vehicles may be parked on the debtor’s property or in the road outside. This practice, if abused, can lead to the Local Government Ombudsman finding fault with the bailiffs and the council employing them.

The Ombudsman has dealt with at least four unreported complaints when cars parked in the road were levied on, but did not belong to the debtor. In each case the bailiffs assumed that the vehicle belonged to the debtor, but did not check ownership before making the levy. In one case, having levied on the car, a notice was put through the debtor’s letterbox including the fees. As the debtor did not respond, the bailiffs returned to remove the car, but found it was no longer there. Despite not being able to levy on the goods the bailiffs charged a “van fee” (under head C of Schedule 5 of the 1992 Administration and Enforcement Regulations, as amended) of £105, and posted a further notice through the letterbox to advise the debtor of the new, higher debt.

In three other complaints, involving a different authority, the same thing happened – with levy and van fees being charged for cars not owned by the debtors. In those cases the debtors contacted the bailiffs to say that they did not own the cars. The bailiffs acknowledged this, but still insisted that the levy and van fees were payable. When our investigator queried this with the council, they were told that the bailiffs would have checked with the DVLA before moving the car, but even if the debtor did not own the car the levy fees would not have been removed.

These practices are likely to result in a finding of administrative fault by the Ombudsman. There is no question that when bailiffs have carried out a relevant action, they are entitled to the fees the law allows them to charge. However in these cases the levy and van fees were being charged for goods that the bailiff would not have removed - had the car been found and the bailiffs checked before removal, it would have been found they belonged to a third party.

A council may say that a check would be made before any removal, but this does not prevent possible fault. Some debtors will pay when they receive the levy or other notices, and will pay fees that should not have been charged to them. Levying on a car parked on someone’s drive may appear less problematic as it is more likely to belong to the debtor. But if it does not, and levy and van fees are charged and paid, then the debtor has suffered the injustice of paying fees that were not due.

In all four cases the Ombudsman recommended the same remedy. The levy and van fees should be refunded and the council should ensure their bailiffs check ownership of vehicles with the DVLA before levying on them. Debtors should pay what they owe, and if a vehicle belongs to the debtor (and any levy would not be excessive) then levying and charging reasonable fees would not be questioned by the Ombudsman.

All councils are encouraged to ensure their written policies say that bailiffs, whether internal or external, do not levy on vehicles without first checking ownership. Failure to do so could mean that any future complaints to the Ombudsman may be the subject of a public report against the authority.

Andrew Hobley is Senior Investigator with the Local Government Ombudsman.

It is a good enough article but surely the writer must know that you can't check a vehicle's ownership with DVLA. All that you can check is the registered keeper. While that is an indication of ownership, it is by no means conclusive.

If anecdotal evidence is accurate, there seem to be a great many cases where bailiffs seize and then clamp or remove vehicles that are leased by the defaulter (who is the registered keeper) knowing that they cannot sell them but simply inconveniencing the defaulters so they pay up. I cannot see how this can be legal: if bailiffs cannot sell something, they can't seize it. In these cases, the defaulters end up paying various fees that should not have been incurred.

What would the Ombundsman say about those cases, I wonder.

Hello,

I have this exact situation at present and the bailiff Company are refusing to refund me my fees, and have just sent one of their Bailiffs round to collect a further £24.50 Head H Redemption of Goods Fee.

There seem to be a few issues with the Levy and Walking Possession order, that I can work out...

From what I can ascertain this is what happened:

The bailiff came out of a Tuesday after 9 in the dark, i didn't answer the door, my Company car was outside, The bailiff must have noted the Reg No.

The bailiff came back Wednesday night at 10:40, i didn't answer the door, the vehicle was NOT present at the property

On the Thursday, the bailiff called me on my mobile from outside my house, i was at work (in said vehicle) so it wasn't at home, he said he had a levy and walking possession order and i had to pay money to stop enforcement..

I met the bailiff in a pub car park later that afternoon, I walked, so again, no vehicle present, I paid an amount agreed earlier on the phone.

I was bullied into signing the levy, but wrote across it in huge letters that I didn't agree with signing it, that i was being bullied into signing it, and that I didn't own the vehicle.

At no point did the bailiff give me any opportunity to prove ownership, he has since also admitted he didn't check with DVLA

I was under the understanding that levy's couldnt be signed after the event, as per:

"A Walking Possession agreement can only be signed by the person named on the Liability Order and it must be signed at the time that the bailiff is levying, not after"

As the levy was written out in the absence of the vehicle, then handed to me some 2 or 3 days later, is it not invalid??

Hello,

I have this exact situation at present and the bailiff Company are refusing to refund me my fees, and have just sent one of their Bailiffs round to collect a further £24.50 Head H Redemption of Goods Fee.

There seem to be a few issues with the Levy and Walking Possession order, that I can work out...

From what I can ascertain this is what happened:

The bailiff came out of a Tuesday after 9 in the dark, i didn't answer the door, my Company car was outside, The bailiff must have noted the Reg No.

The bailiff came back Wednesday night at 10:40, i didn't answer the door, the vehicle was NOT present at the property

On the Thursday, the bailiff called me on my mobile from outside my house, i was at work (in said vehicle) so it wasn't at home, he said he had a levy and walking possession order and i had to pay money to stop enforcement..

I met the bailiff in a pub car park later that afternoon, I walked, so again, no vehicle present, I paid an amount agreed earlier on the phone.

I was bullied into signing the levy, but wrote across it in huge letters that I didn't agree with signing it, that i was being bullied into signing it, and that I didn't own the vehicle.

At no point did the bailiff give me any opportunity to prove ownership, he has since also admitted he didn't check with DVLA

I was under the understanding that levy's couldnt be signed after the event, as per:

"A Walking Possession agreement can only be signed by the person named on the Liability Order and it must be signed at the time that the bailiff is levying, not after"

As the levy was written out in the absence of the vehicle, then handed to me some 2 or 3 days later, is it not invalid??

You'll be better off with your own thread - click this to start your own and you should get a much more targetted response

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=168

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
We have a commercial business advising the public with bailifflink3.gif enquiries and it is a FACT that we receive more enquiries from the public concerning the practice of a "levy" being made by a bailiff on a car that is not owned by the debtor.

If the goods levied upon are not owned by you then the levy is not valid and accordingly, the company must refund the levy fee and all associated charges resulting from this levy.

This "practice" of levying upon a vehicle is now so widespread that complaints have reached the Local Government Ombudsmanlink3.gif and this in turn had lead to Andrew Hobley, the Senior LGO Investigator writing in last month's IRRV (Institute of Ratings, Revenues and Valuation) INSIGHT Magazine on this very subject where he confirms that "these practices are likely to result in a finding of administrative fault by the Ombudsmanlink3.gif".

The IRRV have very kindly provided our business with a copy of the article and they have confirmed that they are happy for it to be referred to but that we should acknowledge that it has been provided by the IRRV and is from their INSIGHT Magazine.

PS: The final paragraph is very important and I would suggest that when writing a letter of complaint that a copy of this article is provided to them as well. You should also copy your letter to the local authority and ensure that it is marked as a FORMAL COMPLAINT and addressed to the CHIEF EXECUTIVE.

April 2010 Insight – Local Government Ombudsmanlink3.gif

As it has become increasingly difficult for bailiffs to gain access to debtors’ homes for the purpose of taking goods for council tax, the practice of levying on vehicles in the absence of the debtor has grown. These vehicles may be parked on the debtor’s property or in the road outside. This practice, if abused, can lead to the Local Government Ombudsman finding fault with the bailiffs and the council employing them.

The Ombudsman has dealt with at least four unreported complaints when cars parked in the road were levied on, but did not belong to the debtor. In each case the bailiffs assumed that the vehicle belonged to the debtor, but did not check ownership before making the levy. In one case, having levied on the car, a notice was put through the debtor’s letterbox including the fees. As the debtor did not respond, the bailiffs returned to remove the car, but found it was no longer there. Despite not being able to levy on the goods the bailiffs charged a “van fee” (under head C of Schedule 5 of the 1992 Administration and Enforcement Regulations, as amended) of £105, and posted a further notice through the letterbox to advise the debtor of the new, higher debt.

In three other complaints, involving a different authority, the same thing happened – with levy and van fees being charged for cars not owned by the debtors. In those cases the debtors contacted the bailiffs to say that they did not own the cars. The bailiffs acknowledged this, but still insisted that the levy and van fees were payable. When our investigator queried this with the council, they were told that the bailiffs would have checked with the DVLA before moving the car, but even if the debtor did not own the car the levy fees would not have been removed.

These practices are likely to result in a finding of administrative fault by the Ombudsman. There is no question that when bailiffs have carried out a relevant action, they are entitled to the fees the law allows them to charge. However in these cases the levy and van fees were being charged for goods that the bailiff would not have removed - had the car been found and the bailiffs checked before removal, it would have been found they belonged to a third party.

A council may say that a check would be made before any removal, but this does not prevent possible fault. Some debtors will pay when they receive the levy or other notices, and will pay fees that should not have been charged to them. Levying on a car parked on someone’s drive may appear less problematic as it is more likely to belong to the debtor. But if it does not, and levy and van fees are charged and paid, then the debtor has suffered the injustice of paying fees that were not due.

In all four cases the Ombudsman recommended the same remedy. The levy and van fees should be refunded and the council should ensure their bailiffs check ownership of vehicles with the DVLA before levying on them. Debtors should pay what they owe, and if a vehicle belongs to the debtor (and any levy would not be excessive) then levying and charging reasonable fees would not be questioned by the Ombudsman.

All councils are encouraged to ensure their written policies say that bailiffs, whether internal or external, do not levy on vehicles without first checking ownership. Failure to do so could mean that any future complaints to the Ombudsman may be the subject of a public report against the authority.

Andrew Hobley is Senior Investigator with the Local Government Ombudsman.

Thanks for this good post.

My car has been clamped and taken away with the Bailiff on 1st July 2010. I bought this car on 21/01/2010 from a friend. My friend had a parking ticket on the same car before.

I explained to the clampers that I am a new owner but refused to release my car. They told me to pay £800 if I want to y car back.

The same Bailliff visited my Friend on march and collected £200 for the same purpose.

I am very confused what to do since I want my car back and I do not have the money.

Does anyone knows how the Bailliff cost calculated?, £800 for the parking ticket does enter into my head. The PCN was £140, how could figure rocket to £800?.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been levied charges even do my car is on finance, how do i go about claiming a refund, you can see the charges which have been added by NEWLYN BAILIFFS on my post below

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?273499-Clamped-by-NEWLYN-forced-to-pay%282-Viewing%29-nbsp

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi , can you tell me if this applies to a car that is exempt? IE: needed for work. I work as a community home carer. I did not let them in, they levied car even though i said it was needed for work. Then had a van come on 2 occasions and was charged for them even thought they took nothing. help! jane

Hi , can you tell me if this applies to a car that is exempt? IE: needed for work. I work as a community home carer. I did not let them in, they levied car even though i said it was needed for work. Then had a van come on 2 occasions and was charged for them even thought they took nothing. help! jane

hi janey welcome to CAG can you please use this link to start your thread this will ensure you get the best possible help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ewthread&f=168

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi there..

have we any legal points of law relating to the checks bailiffs carry out on vehicles that are owned by a finance company but are registered to debtor on dvla as keeper?

I have a seizure notice...have never let a bailiff in my house...and he has put my car on the notice,it is extremely disproportionate to the amount owed (was 2500 only 600 now -made payments to council) and car is worth 18k apprx

he hasnt entered any costings on the notice and has lumped them together with the total amount-so fees look like around 400 for a few letters(not chargeable) and what looks like a few visits

Im going to go to small claims I think against bailiff-had enough of their "harassing,chimp like atitudes and scrapyard dog type bullying" but would like to know of checks they do for legal owners NOT keepers of vehicle

cheers

mjack

MJack

An ordinary man claiming back extraordinary charges.

• 2 weeks later...

loos like an excessive levy to me (where the value of the goods outweigh the outstanding debt) and added charges,im not too hot on bailiffs at the moment but i do know that the onus is on the debtor to prove that they are not the legal owner of items seized by a bailiff.

Quite simple, at the time of the levy the Bailiff is allowed to assume the goods are yours, it is up to you to prove otherwise by possibly providing copies of finance agreements. If he was to lift the vehicle then he should do a simple DVLA request but all that would show is who the registered keeper is. As for its value - if he has been denied entry at your premises and it is the only item available then yes the levy will stand.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

he would be denied entrance into my home although he has never met me to see if he could come in-so surely no process has been carried out.section 7 letter has been dreadfully filled out by bailiff,signed so legally binding,no fees advised on form,and everything lumped together(costs and debt) .so do i have a case under fraud act for claim through small claims?

MJack

An ordinary man claiming back extraordinary charges.

• 3 months later...

i think you will find that extra is all bailiff fees and charges, i had the same with a £60.00 fine that i stupidly left, the end fee was over £500 and it was a court bailiff so i had to pay it, the morale of the story is to pay the initial parking fine in the first instance, obviously first double check that the parking fine is legal as there are many websites dedicated to avoiding by loop hole law, the payment of issued parking fines!.

• 3 months later...

I've recently had this problem, whereby Equita sent me a letter claiming to have performed a levy upon a vehicle I do not (nor know who does) own.

Here is the letter sent to the bailiffs (which I have sent along with a highlighted copy of the relevant sections from "The Fraud Act 2006" )

Dear Ms XXXXX,

In response to your letter of XX/XX/11.

Thank you for the information provided.

Your letter claims that your enforcement officer XXXX XXXXXX performed a levy on XX/XX/11 upon a vehicle bearing the registration number XXX XXXX .

I HAVE NEVER AT ANY TIME OWNED THAT VEHICLE.

I can only presume that at such time the agent in question randomly selected a vehicle parked near my home and decided to imply I own such vehicle in order to serve his purpose.

Your officer at such time (or yourselves since) will very likely have facilities to perform a rudimentary check in order to first determine ownership of the vehicle, and even if not, 
you have no other grounds to believe the vehicle at such time belonged to myself.

By still implying I was in fact the owner of the vehicle (in order to perform a chargeable levy) is to do so whilst either knowing or believing such a fact is or might be untrue or misleading. 
Such an action is a false representation, made in an attempt to procure a financial gain for yourselves, and so a criminal offence under section 2 of the “The Fraud Act 2006”.

Regarding your assertion that you have contacted your client, who you say confirmed I am liable for the fees; XXXXXXXXX Council were probably unaware at the time of making such a statement that your fees were derived as a result of unlawful false representations on your companies part. I have copied this and your recent letters to the relevant department at XXXXXXXX Council, whereon I am sure you will now find they assert otherwise.

Yours faithfully

XXXXXX XXXXXX

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

PS: Some may claim it's a perhaps bit strong to assert that the bailiff company are committing fraud by acting in such a way?

However, I believe this is exactly what is happening. Look up section 2 of the "FRAUD ACT 2006" which states:

Fraud by false representation

(1)A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3)“Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—

(a)the person making the representation, or

(b)any other person.

(4)A representation may be express or implied.

(5)For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I believe the seizure of goods is purely punitive. It's a punishment. The value of the goods seized and sold at auction would be so little, because who really wants second hand stuff. Its just to deprive you of your home. Plus the extra charges they put on, swamps the value of what is seized, so you cannot cover the total. I don't know if they come back for more to make up the shortfall or whether they think you've been punished enough. though I think that's unlikely.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks