style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What I don't understand about this is how ACS Law can claim to be acting for the 'Rights Owner'? I think it is quite clear that ACS Law had not been instructed to act by any Rights Owner. I know a little bit abotu law having worked as a legal clerk for a few years and a solicitor needs to have confirmed instructions from a client in order to act on their behalf.

Are ACS Law simply keeping any payments made to them?

Has anybody complained to the Law Society in relation to this fraud (pretending to act for unnamed Rights Owners and then keeping any money which is sent)?

What I don't understand about this is how ACS Law can claim to be acting for the 'Rights Owner'? I think it is quite clear that ACS Law had not been instructed to act by any Rights Owner. I know a little bit about law having worked as a legal clerk for a few years and a solicitor needs to have confirmed instructions from a client in order to act on their behalf.

Are ACS Law simply keeping any payments made to them?

Has anybody complained to the Law Society in relation to this fraud (pretending to act for unnamed Rights Owners and then keeping any money which is sent)?

Does anyone know which Judge is approving these bulk requests for details of IP account holders to be released? The first thing aJudge should be asking, for each and every allegation, is 'do you have instructions to act on behalf of the Rights Owner?'.