style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do I just tell him to return to sender 'no longer at this address - moved abroad'
You are under no legal obligation to inform them of your change of address.
I jointly own 6 properties with my son, including the one we are curently in. Two of these are going through sales via a Deed of Substitution of Securities as the sales will be insufficient to cover the outstanding mortgages. Therefore we are going to have money to a total of about £10,000 owing to the lender.
You will be held jointly and severally liable for any shortfall, which means they can demand payment from both of you jointly and seperately. If they can't find you they'll go after your son.
I really need some advise on what the taxman can do to me if I don't advise that I am leaving.
Hopefully someone else will answer that, but beware they are tenacious beggars if they think you owe them anything.

Have you considered having a word with an Accountant or Solicitor?

Thanks Ceberusalert. Some of that helps. Will see if anyone else comes back with advice. Did think about CAB but decided this site might be more informative.

Thanks again

Edited by NervousBreakdown