Unknown CCJ for Cap1 card debt - can i do anything?

meandbex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i found out 3 years ago after splitting from my ex that she obtained a credit card online in my nam ewith capital one.

When i was at work and mr postie came all traces of staments and the card itself were never known to me.

I was issued with a ccj in 2005 but again as stated above did not know this until 3 years ago after splitting from her and getting a mortgage. Luckily Halifax didnt hold this against me.

The amount was for £530. The ccj is up in 08/2011

Is there anything i can do about this, ie the fact that the court letters never got to me to defend the case etc, or shouldi try to obtain a cca?

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2011 - Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

2019 - Citicard - £1071.31

i understand that bu ti have 2 children from her that live with her

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

Inform the Police of this fraud, and get the CCJ set aside and off your credit file, or if you don't want to rock the boat, live with the consequences of having a judgement filed against you and pay money you don't owe?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

i havt paid a thing to em and dont intend to

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

i havt paid a thing to em and dont intend to

Thats OK until they send the bailiffs round for failing to respond to the court order, and regardless of whether or not you protest to them your innocence, they will do a walk in posession and levy goods to the value of, if you let them in of course.

So your option's would be to pay the Judgement ordered by the court, or report the matter to the Police and get this set aside as it is fraud and nothing to do with you.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

i understand that bu ti have 2 children from her that live with her

Unfortunately the facts remain the same, unless you state publicly that this is not your debt, that someone has taken out credit in your name, then you will be believed to be liable for the debt.

Please understand that there is no attempt at flippancy or dismissal of your situation, the DCA and the OC believe that this is your debt, unless you tell them otherwise, that is the way it will continue.

You can go through the usual CCA requests and refute the CCA as fake/fraudulent, but nobody will believe your sencerity without a crime number (at the least)

• dx100uk changed the title to Unknown CCJ for Cap1 card debt - can i do anything?