Now found where these jobs are for ESA 'failures'!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone and this thread is a 'tongue in cheek' answer to all of those that are found to be fit for work. It has been posted on here many times about what are all these 'failures' going to do, given the current climate of increased unemployment.

Well I have found the answer!!!

I have come across this advert from the JC+ employment website.

Wage

MEETS NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE

SUN, MON, TUES, 8 -10 AM

Duration

Permanent

Date posted

17 May 2010

Closing date

12 June 2010

Pension details

No details held

Description

"This Local Employment Partnerships employer shares information about new starters with Jobcentre Plus, for statistical purposes only. Refer to Website of the UK government : Directgov for further information".We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring, self-motivated person able to work well alone as well as part of a team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the daily care of rescue dogs with duties including cleaning, grooming and exercising, so although no previous experience is necessary, a good rapport with animals is essential and a willingness to contribute a similar amount of voluntary hours will be an advantage.

here is an employer that is offering 6 hours work a week at the National Minimum Wage. BUT it seems that if you were to do another 6 hours per week for nothing, the job is likely to go to that person.

Now I have nothing but admiration for these charities and the work they do. But if my maths is up to speed, the actual average hourly rate will be 1/2 of the NMW!!!

AND these are jobs being offered to JSA applicants. Now if each employer was looking to employ someone for 35 hours pw, they would only have to pay for 17 1/2 hours.

There we have it two people employed for the price of one - now if I was in power...........!!!

]

Edited by ANDYANDFLO

Andy just hit the edit button at your bottom right.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Your Welcome.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Well the Tories are in government now so I guess they think they can get away with it and us citizens are so dump we cant work it out.

PF

a willingness to contribute a similar amount of voluntary hours will be an advantage.
Forced Labour, Kim il Sung says yes!

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

and a willingness to contribute a similar amount of voluntary hours will be an advantage.

here is an employer that is offering 6 hours work a week at the National Minimum Wage. BUT it seems that if you were to do another 6 hours per week for nothing, the job is likely to go to that person.

Now I have nothing but admiration for these charities and the work they do. But if my maths is up to speed, the actual average hourly rate will be 1/2 of the NMW!!!

]

That's absolutely ridiculous. :-x

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)