T-Mobile broadband stick not working, I Pay?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All,

Can someone help, I had a t-mobile broadband stick contract back in July 09, since then I have had trouble, it does not work and after several months of persuing the issue and new hardward sticks later, they have now said to me - they have pin pointed my actually house and I have no signal there, despite having to go through signal tests in order for them to give you the contract (which they said the service is available to me).

The contract is £30 a month, as part of the deal when I took the contract out, it stated 'FREE laptop'. They offered me £5 reduction from my monthly contract as I cannot receive the service and stated to me I would have to continue paying for the laptop as though it was a cataloge purchase!

I then replied with the fact the laptop was FREE and when I took out the contract not free mobile broadband when I purchased a laptop! Am I right to go down the trade descriptions act? or is there anything else I can do?

At the moment I am paying for a service I cannot use, and have been since July 09 which has more than paid for the diabolical laptop!?

Help?

Thanks,

Aimee.

Need more info, as there were so many different deals. If the laptop was free, it would be an inducement to take a mobile contract, so the requirement is for you to pay up to the end of the minimum term.

Coverage is never checked in any meaningful way... How do they know where you will use it? It is up to you to check an complain within 14 days of first use. Something to remember is coverage is always shown as external, they cannot calculate in building coverage!

• 2 months later...