National Parking Control

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i have received two Parking Charge Notices in a car park for gated community apartments whilst on a visit to my friend.. the first one for not parking in a marked space, and the second one was for parking on double yellow lines.... please could someone provide some advice for this situation,

it's kinda harsh considering there's only 8 visitor car park spaces for 300 flats. The caretaker goes around looking for cars to ticket as he personally receives £15.00 for each ticket he gives out.

it says on the PCN...

You are required to pay the charge of £90.00 within 28 days, the charge will be reduced to £60 if payment is received in full within 14 days' 'warning: legal action will be taken against the registered owner if left unpaid' ' if the charge is not paid before the end of 28 days the registered keepers details will be accessed via the DVLA and a notice to the owner will be served requesting immediate payment.

I have ignored everything they have sent to my address and now i have received a new letter stating " ignoring this letter may result in court proceedings being issued against you" " failure to make payment will result in additional late payment charges being added to the outstanding amount, non payment of the debt will finally result in a court summons being issued against you, the credit reference bureaux will also be advised to register the debt which may also have an adverse affect on your ability to obtain future credit"

there was a website on the ticket too (National Parking Control)

it says on that site

Unlike wheel clamping, parking control through the issue of PCNs to vehicles parked illegally on private land does not require a licence from the SIA. The PCN self ticketing system is ethical, LAWFUL, cost effective, fully enforceable, and an extremely efficient method of eliminating illegal parking on your land.

i have now received a second letter for my second ticket should i simply ignore this one also or should i return to sender with "no contract" on there. I really do not want to pay these fines as its a joke at such a high amount. How can i go about trying to sort this out. Please Help!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help with this....

Peace!

The caretaker goes around looking for cars to ticket as he personally receives £15.00 for each ticket he gives out.

:eek:

it says on the PCN...:eek::eek::eek: PCN

You are required to pay the charge of £90.00 within 28 days, the charge will be reduced to £60 if payment is received in full within 14 days' 'warning: legal action will be taken against the registered owner

Should be difficult there is no such person.

if left unpaid' ' if the charge is not paid before the end of 28 days the registered keepers details

Ah realised have we?

will be accessed via the DVLA and a notice to the owner

Not trying to copy a real PCN are they?

will be served requesting immediate payment.

Well you can ask!

I have ignored everything they have sent to my address and now i have received a new letter stating " ignoring this letter
may
result in court proceedings being issued against you"

I have highlighted the main word in the letter for you.

" failure to make payment will result in additional late payment charges being added to the outstanding amount, non payment of the debt will finally result in a court summons being issued against you, the credit reference bureaux will also be advised to register the debt which may also have an adverse affect on your ability to obtain future credit"

Total nonsense.

there was a website on the ticket too (National Parking Control)

it says on that site

Unlike wheel clamping, parking control through the issue of PCNs to vehicles parked illegally on private land does not require a licence from the SIA. The PCN self ticketing system is ethical, LAWFUL,
A TOTAL [problem]
cost effective, fully enforceable, and an extremely efficient method of eliminating illegal parking on your land.

They missed a bit out which I have now corrected!

i have now received a second letter for my second ticket should i simply ignore this one also or should i return to sender with "no contract" on there.

Why waste your time and money, just ignore them.

I really do not want to pay these fines

Not a fine more like a begging letter.

as its a joke at such a high amount. How can i go about trying to sort this out. Please Help!!!

OK, Ignore everything the clowns send you.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help with this....

Peace!

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.