reposses for just how much!! and how long?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: hi there, this is a bit of a long one (time wise) but i will try my best, back in 1995 i bought a terraced house for £29,000 and got the mortgage thru Cheltenham and Gloucester, which got paid religiously every month untill i was taken ill, i was then an H.G.V. driver with some experience of france, my Dr told me i had had an angina attack (after several tests) and also my medical was due for renewal soon for my licence, she refused to re-new it, so i ended up out of work with severe ailments, and going constantly for treatment, i decided i could no longer afford to pay the mortgage and as such i contacted the people at Cheltenham and Gloucester and asked them to take it back simply because i could no longer afford to pay, eventually they agreed but told me it could NOT be put back onto the market because the owner before me had done a bunk over the same problem, and because i was the second defaulter on the same property it would have to be put up for auction, and that i would have to pay the shortfall, o.k., i couldn't see any other choice and since late 99 i have been paying £10 per month for this property, i cannot find the paperwork but i am sure they said the property had sold for £10,000 so i was responsible for paying off the rest, since then i have had a couple of letters from C&G asking if i can pay it all and they would give me a good finalising price to which i told them if anything things are worse now my health is a lot worse and i have all sorts of ailments now including my heart problems anyway i have NOT had any paperwork letting me know just how much the house sold for and how much the shortfall was, and how much has been paid off,the only time i was contacted by them was just to say'' there is a shortfall of £12,000' i think or about there and that i had to pay this back, i didn't see any way out of this so after some talking it was agreed that i could pay £10 per month, then after about 2 months they again rang me and asked when i could start paying back the mortgage at the full rate ( we are still in late 99 or early 2000) this they did a couple more times, and eventually they relented after i had to send them sick notes that rhen covered me for 12 months, it was only then that they agreed to continue the payments of £10 per month, then in April of this year i got a letter from them basically TELLING ME that my payments were going up form £10 to £11 per month starting immediately, i was bit annoyed because they were dictating what i WILL do and not asking me if i could manage it, i did ring someone and was told because of the financial climate i wasn't the only one who has had their payment altered and that there was nothing i could do about it, i was so annoyed i just agreed and put the fone down otherwise i would not be held responsible for the language coming from my end, but before the call ended i di tell her that i had absolutely NO paperwork to say what exactly the house sold for and what the shortfall was, and even just exactly how much i have paid back in this last 10 years, but it is obvious they are not interested in what i want, so what i wish to know from you isthis, can i make them send me copies of the paperwork from when it first got sold by auction and all the subsequent paperwork, and is there anyway i can end this burden around my neck it has been going on far too long, sorry for harping on but it gets my blood pressure up to boiling point, i have tried to be nice to them in the past all to no avail so i think it's time to try and fight them so it's 'no more mr nice guy' - pete...:mad::mad: