Apex credit management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys after about six months of fighting with AIC i think they have given up and sold my debt on to apex, are these people to be treated in the same manner ie request CCA and so on and so forth ? any advice much appreciated.

cheers

garythai

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear i did not know what to do so i sent the new DCA ( APEX) a new cca request. They have replied and say i must apply to RBS for this but as they have taken this debt from AIC surely they should be the people to supply this to me. shall i still send them the above letter ?

any help much appreciated

cheers

gary

It's their responsibility under CCA 1974 to provide the CCA when requested;

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Send them this; http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale & edit the quoted paragraph into it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, this is the latest instalment from apex, having sent them the CCA request they replied with the you must get in touch with RBS routine which i ignored, i waited the 12+2 days and then sent them the account in dispute letter.

Today i have just received a letter from HL LEAGLE & COLLECTIONS solicitors

saying:-... THAT UNLESS OUR CLIENT RECEIVES PAYMENT IN FULL OR A VALID REASON FOR NON-PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS THEN COURT PROCEEDINGS MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

A few other threats follow all containing the MAY word, now from experience i take this to mean that they, may not or cannot, as they obviously cannot suppy the correct documentation (CCA). any way just wanted to check with you professionals what if anything i shoud do now.

thanks in advance for assistance in this ongoing saga.

cheers

gary

Send them this;

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letter of XXXXX 2008, the content of which is noted. No debt to your client is acknowledged.

On (date) I made a formal request to your client pursuant to s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. They have failed to comply within the statutory time limit, or at all. It should not be necessary to have to remind solicitors that the provisions of s.78(6) now apply.

In the circumstances, your/your clients threat of legal action would appear to be a breach of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Office of Fair Trading Guidance on Debt Collection. Should you or your client bring proceedings, they will be robustly defended, and the Court's attention drawn to the above statutory breaches . Furthermore, I reserve the right to bring the conduct of your client to the Court when the issue of costs is being considered.

Yours faithfully

DO NOT SIGN

Desperate desperate fools, this is going to be a good few years watching all these lowlifes go to the wall, or be forced to toe the legal line!:lol:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys just to you let you know i never heard anything back from HL Legal, but just recieved this from APEX hope i can upload this ok just need some advice on what the next move should be, sorry but there's three pages of it here goes

IMG%5D

4moz-screenshot-1.png

iMmoz-screenshot.png

sorry guys see two posts down

any advice much appreciated

gary

Edited by garythai