BankFodder BankFodder

Yet_Another_Atos_Victim

Atos delay refunding travel expenses

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3557 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It took 10 weeks for Atos to reimburse my £2.40 expenses incurred travelling to the Work Capability Assessment, and this was despite numerous e-mails to customer-services@atoshealthcare.com

As a BACS electronic transfer only takes 3 working days (transmit on Monday, funds reach bank account on Wednesday), I believe that 2 calendar weeks is more than enough time.

I have submitted an FOI requesting assessment-to-reimbursement stats for Atos, in case they are earning interest on OUR money.

Can anyone let me know if they have had to wait more than 1 calendar week for payment?

Edited by Yet_Another_Atos_Victim
gap in link

Hi Mate

Oh yes have I had to wait ......... for sure , same as you it was about 6 weeks before I got my money refunded.

Disgusting considering this is our money to live on and sitting out of it means I have to miss my electricity bill payment. :mad:

Hiya, thanks for that.

Don't suppose you know how to add a poll feature to a thread? It would be interesting to see how many folk are in the same boat :-)

Sorry do not know mate , that would be a good idea.

I have attended two of these Atos examinations and it was same on both occassions waiting for the money for about 5 - 6 weeks.

UNACCEPTABLE :mad:

That's a 7 week average for the three of us so far - I'd put money on it that this £5Bn global outfit is earning interest on taxpayers' money. It makes me mad that folks call the likes of us scroungers but just let these rip-off firms bleed our economy dry Grrrr :mad: