What to do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i had a second mortgage with London mortgage company they have imformed me they have transferred it to capstone, i am in arrears and have been paying my month payment plus £50 a month off of the arrears even though L/M would not agree to this and have been charging me every month, what i want to know is do i have to acknowlege this as i have signed no papers with capstone and continue to pay L/M or do i have no say in it. thankyou

hi fanny were you in talks with lm before they transfered you to crapstone ,

what you are best doing is to continue payments but

1. send a subject to access to lm and also one to craps when they eventually decide to contact you

have you been given any notices about defaults and have you missed any payments after the aggreed extra 50

patrickq1

Hi both they told me that it was not enough and i had to pay more i said i couldent so they sent me a form to fill in on the form it wanted to know excatly how much income came in each month so i phoned them and said i couldent say as my husband was self employed and each month varied, they said they needed to know otherwise they would not except an agreement.

I have had a letter from capstone welcoming me and giving me a new account number, i am not trying to get out of paying just wanted to know if i had to except this transferre as i have not signed any paper work with capstone. have sent off yesterday a subeject access to L/M to see how many charges have been applied can imagine its alot.

• 1 month later...

Hi All still no access request back from L/M but got one from capstone as they have only held my loan for 6 weeks and i see on it they have charged me 2 £300 interest charges take it these are interest on the arrears if so that seems abit over the top, if it is can i ask for this back. Also i see that the £10 i sent L/M for the access request has been taken off of my morgage. many thanks

i am geussing here but is refusal from crapstone ? i would think it is knowing them and how greedy they can get when they think they have frightened you enough to cough up more

do not sign any agreement, you pay them what you think you can afford no more, also if you cannot afford you pay them less this is the only agreement you can honestly manage...

the excess charges are unlawful again these are crapstones you do not owe them a penny crapstones are already getting paid by the otherside...

so you state you are not party to any excess payments and refuse point blank to make these excess payments without a court order telling you to do so... the ten pounds payment remind them the reason for the ten pounds payment is fore and soley for the purpose of obtaining the data you have requested, you give the 40 days to produce this paperwork and also if they fail to provide this paperwork you have requested and paid for then the debt shall remain in dispute and on this basis no more payments shall be met unless instructed by a judge to do so..

what is the name and address of the london mortgage company and do you know any of the names of directors ?

in fact just thinking about all this

have you sent a SUBJECT TO ACCESS REQUEST ?

TO LONDON MORTGAGE COMPANY

if so and they have not supplied the documents you have requested the make a formal complaint to the FSA AND ICO AND FOS..

AND I WOULD STOP ALL PAYMENTS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS YOU RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED..

the LMC have passed your account to craps is it for the reason you are in arrears ?

patrickq1

I sent the access request to London morgage company 25 days ago but on the statement i recieved from crapstone today the £10 cheque showed up on there and taken of of the morgage balance.

Dont know why they passed the account on i was in arrears but all the charges london morgage company kept putting on went on the arrears not the morgage balance so i would say out of the money they say i owe i probably owe a quarter of it.

so do you advise me writing to L/M to remind them of the access request and what shall i do about crapstone sent them my morgage payment plus what i could afford off of what i do owe last month but have no agreement with them to do this.

i dont frigthen that easy as long as i have people like yourself behind me. thankyou really appreciate your help.