Atos again - an enquiry

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone find any information or public announcements that prove beyond doubt that Atoss Healthcare act for the DWP as executive agents? The more the merrier...

Found out what you can about Atos and what they do this should lead you on to something.

Well, I'm looking for something that proves beyond doubt that they do act as Executive Agents. This is in connection with a failed FOI request, which they're trying to get out of.

And if they are Executive Agents, then there's no way they can get out of it.

Well, I'm looking for something that proves beyond doubt that they do act as Executive Agents. This is in connection with a failed FOI request, which they're trying to get out of.

And if they are Executive Agents, then there's

o way they can get out of it.

Don't know if this is of any use to you? . but I have a letter from someone acting On behalf of Darra Singh AT the DWP and he calls/describes ATOS HEALTHCARE " as....( QUOTE) 'OUR MEDICAL SERVICE PARTNERS" ( UNQUOTE)...

HTH???

Countmein X

It's because of a failed FOI request that Atos are trying to wriggle out of, and I'm merely seeing that they don't.

If Atos have ever publicly announced or in letter referred to themselves as an Executive Agent to the DWP, then that's what I'm looking for.

Please can you post up that Darra Singh letter, Countmein (but block out any of your personal details if there are any on the letter)? Might be useful for other members as well as me.

It's because of a failed FOI request that Atos are trying to wriggle out of, and I'm merely seeing that they don't.

If Atos have ever publicly announced or in letter referred to themselves as an Executive Agent to the DWP, then that's what I'm looking for.

Please can you post up that Darra Singh letter, Countmein (but block out any of your personal details if there are any on the letter)? Might be useful for other members as well as me.

Hopefully yo will know me...I WILL DO ANYTHING 'IF IT HELPS THE CAUSE'!..

BUT apart from not actually knowing how to 'post up' letter on here?..even if i could it's very long-contains 'lots' of personal information?.. etc-etc...

BUT 'SNAIL MAIL TO YOU? NO PROBLEM (minus personal info ) if it helps??

countmein x

Countmein - That'd be fine, or as PM. However, might be worth blocking out any info that can personally identify you (by which I mean any addresses, names, or reference numbers)