Thompson Holidays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

I have to pay the balance of my holiday within 1 week, but cant afford to ( Lack of work etc ).

I have spoken to Thompson about this and they said bog off pay up or loose ya deposit £500.00.

I asked if I could transfere this holiday to a cheaper one and pay a transfere fee. bog off was their reply.

Can any body advise me please before I visit their office.?

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Last year I booked Thomas Cook Sharm el Sheik, and needed to move to an earlier date and chose Paphos Cyprus. I was allowed to switch without any problems.

Speak to a CAB adviser, you may have booked online and have recourse in the Distance Selling regs.

It is still possible you could lose your deposit if you are cancelling and wanting a 100% refund. On the flip side, Thomson took an advance payment (very advance) before providing the service and may not have incurred losses amounting to your paid deposit.

My 2p

• Haha 1

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Last year I booked Thomas Cook Sharm el Sheik, and needed to move to an earlier date and chose Paphos Cyprus. I was allowed to switch without any problems.

Speak to a CAB adviser, you may have booked online and have recourse in the Distance Selling regs.

It is still possible you could lose your deposit if you are cancelling and wanting a 100% refund. On the flip side, Thomson took an advance payment (very advance) before providing the service and may not have incurred losses amounting to your paid deposit.

My 2p

Hi Fork

Thanks for your 2p worth, I will try to get a resolve today with a personal visit to the shop, and let you know how I ' get on '.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• 2 weeks later...