lloyds readd default they had already been ordered to remove by ico 2 months later with original date on it , what now?

tamjo0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloyds were ordered by the ico to ammend the date on a default they had registered for me to end march 2010 , this was eventually done and the default dropped off on april 1st , I have been getting credit since then but couldnt understand why when i applied for 2 loans i was refused on the basis my credit report stunk??? i have a creditcard moblie phone and 2 catalogues running on it satisfactory along with 2 current accounts

I checked my file this morning and notice lloyds had processed the account again in its original form showing active untill dec 2011 , been onto the ico who agreed this was outrageous and are getting it sorted again , In the meantime i have crap credit again and adverse score from the applications that have been refused because of either lloyds king size cock up or maybe even vindictivness at losing a case they staunchly defended and the fact theres still 1800 pounds outstanding on the default they know they are never going to see a penny of

can i sue them for any compensation under the dpa? i was quite happy to just forget about the hassle withe them once the default was removed but now its readded im furious and want to show them they cant treat people like this