Money Printing Scam (Premier Parking)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Clamping team leave mum and children in tears

CLAMPERS left a mother and her four young children in tears after they struck while their car's engine was still running.

Sarah Brown, 27, of Locarno Road, St Thomas, was with her husband Glen, 28, and their children, Chelsea-lee, six, Miah, five, McKenzie, two, and five- month-old Star, at the Barclay's cashpoint in Marsh Barton.

The Echo has revealed a string of motorists have been clamped while pulling in to use the cashpoint in recent weeks.

Mrs Brown said: "We were moving house from Redhills and we stopped off at the cashpoint.

"The bank's car park was being resurfaced and so we parked alongside it and Glen jumped out to get some cash. The engine was still running and I was in the back with the children because Star was crying.

"The next thing I know this big bald bloke with tattoos was taking photographs of the car and another bloke was fixing a clamp to the front wheel," she said. "I started yelling, asking what they were doing, but they didn't answer. It was scary. The children were getting hysterical and I was crying my eyes out.

"Their white van was parked right behind us so we couldn't move anyway.

"Glen saw what was happening and rushed up. Luckily he kept his cool because he could see the children and I were really upset and wanted to go.

"The clampers said he had to pay £100 to be set free. He paid up — it was our moving house bill money — just so we could get away. We didn't see any ID and all we got was a receipt with Premier Parking on it."

Mrs Brown said they did not intend to appeal.

"Some good friends lent us £100 to see us through," she said. "We've moved from a two-bedroom place in Redhills to a three-bedroom home and with four children it's like paradise — but the clampers really spoiled our day."

No one from Premier Parking was available to comment.