Armtrac (Relentless Debt Recovery Limited).

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. Last June we had a 'ticket' placed on our car by Armtrac. There was a valid ticket on display in the window, which we have kept, although it had flipped over when the door was closed. I photographed the sign posting in the car park and discovered no mention with regard to penalty fees, they only make reference to clamping.

Of course we did not pay it and after awhile my wife received a letter from Armtrac requesting payment. She was not driving, but is the vehicle keeper. We sent back the template letter asking them to take it up with the driver concerned, to which they requested that my wife inform them who said driver was. We did not...

After a month or so we received letters from a company called Relentless Debt Recovery Limited, who are 'relentless' so they say :shock:, threatening court action etc. The latest letter states that a collection officer will visit our address, quaking in my boots :rolleyes:, within the next fourteen days if the debt is not paid in full.

Any advice, or just ignore? I was thinking informing him of the letter mentioned above that was sent to Armtrac, and also recording any conversation.

Just ignore.

The latest letter is tantamount to harrasment... "one of our debt collection officers will be visiting"..!!

Remember - they need to take you to court, win and for you to fail to comply with the court judgment before they can send people around with "real" powers.

So - Ignore, and if someone from "Relentless" turns up, tell them to bog off or you shall be calling the police. You could always draft a letter to them explaining that the "debt" is in dispute and they should leave you alone, don't bother sending it through the post... just hand it to the officer when he arrives ;)

• 5 months later...

I have a similar situation. Had a valid ticket displayed in the window. I spoke to the Amtrac guy who was on site still. He said contact the office and so the fiasco continues. I have a nice pile of 10 relentless letters. Latest one says they are going to start action immediately. I have also checked with the FSB and they are not members as they claim on their letters.

One wonders how they manage to get away with a name like that - should not be legal.

Report them to all the relevant authorities including the Ministry of Justice - they would be interested it this type of activity - look how they have helped to actively close down all the claims companies which sprang up.

Re: Armtrac (Renlentless Recovery limited)

Exactly the same happened to us in the same car park - I appealed as well and they sent me some photos and they were blurred. This morning I received a letter from Relentless ‘Debt Recovery Limited’ asking for £92 I was going to go to citizens advice to ask what I do my partner as point blank refused to pay but it’s in my name and I am now worried. Lin