Natwest Paid Referral Fees!

mornaf

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I'm incredibly confused as to how the Natwest Paid Referral Fees work. Due to my account being temporarily overdrawn, I received a letter yesterday stating that Natwest would take £15 per day from me, whereby the maximum amount would be £90 per month. I am a little naive when it comes to banking here, so will these deducations be imposed on my account every single day/month??? I don't quite understand how this works. I'm under the impression that £90 will be taken from my account every month, which in itself will cause further overdrafts because I haven't the money to sustain these charges. I don't know what to do, can anyone recommend a solution or offer advice? I'm going to speak to the bank soon, but I just wanted a precursor before I go.

Thank you very much.

Edited by mornaf

• 1 month later...

Basically you end up paying £90 per month to be overdrawn. I am currently taking Natwest to court over it.

The thing with Natwest and all RBS accounts is that they are designed to financially rape the person when they are down. My £100 unauthorised overdraft ended up costing me over £1000 in about 13 months. Even though I had money going in the account couldnt get back into the positive due to them constantly applying fees onto it.

These messures were put in by Fred The Shred who also made over 29,000 RBS staff redundant to improve profits.