Three letters from Provident

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dont know if I'm in the right area but I'm sure if I am not, someone will point me right direction!! (thanks)

Today I received three letters from Provident. They say Mackenzie Hall have appointed them to collect my 'outstandind debt'

Firstly, I have no idea what these debts are for although they have given names, secondly one for sure that has been listed is not mine, I have never dealt with this company, thirdly, one has used the wrong inital for my name, and all 3 give me different title (i.e miss, Mrs , and a Miss C ****** which is not my name. They also state a Provident agent will call over the next few days to 'dicuss affordable payments' If indeed these are my debts, and I seriously doubt this because I cannot remember anything about them, have Provident the right to ask for money? I'm sure they must be statute barred by now. I know Mackenzie Hall are the lowest form of pondlife, but is what they are doing legal? Your help would be really appreciated on this one folks. Thankyou.

The man of my dreams is where he wants to be. If he wanted me, he'd be here ... :eek:

just sounds like you are on a phishing list

pers i'd ignore them

dx

Edited by dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Great, thanks for that. Its strange but only last week a letter came to my address from MH, to someone who hasnt lived here for over 10 years!!!! Getting desperate I think .. :D

The man of my dreams is where he wants to be. If he wanted me, he'd be here ... :eek:

Edited by dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...