flaminscoty and LINK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all Flaminscoty......

? is it to late to subject access request GE Money before final enforcement order in June.

not getting a lot of help from my solicitor who is saying to just roll over and accept charging order and get terms added! I think this is out of order because Link are after my house with a post judgment interest rate of 19.5%

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all on the thread, Flaminscoty,

I am trying to get a complaint going against link!

I have complained to my local mp and is being investigated.

I am also trying to complain with OFT and Trading standards but getting nowhere fast!

I am also complaining to FOS and they just say there is not enough evidence to start an investigation.......B*** s***t!

Office of Fair Trading are interested but will only deal with a major body like CAB!

My local CAB had the opportunity to make a super complaint but did not bother!

So now looking at suing CAB as it was them that got me in this mess in the first place!

What more can I do?

It seams to me that the government bodies who have the power to revoke a license are not fit for purpose......as in cant be bothered!

Fob people of with some "not down to us mate" story and the world turns oh so slowly!

IT is all a load of rowlocks!!!!!!!!!!

Flaminscoty.....

Hi ever body peeps,

The story so far with flaminscoty and link.....

My sols advice........cant win! give up! go to Halifax and increase your mortgage and give LF what they want!

OHHHK so did that went to Halifax and their answer to my little problem is.......we are sorry to hear you are having a problem! LF tell us that they have got a charging order on your house by legal means and

as far as we are concerned fine by us not our problem cant help want help yabo sucks to you Mr flaminscoty........I broke down in the Halifax and they oh so kindly showed me the door....

So catch 22 applies here!

1. link get charging order by fair means according to them.

2. CAB screw up.

3. Halifax say we cant help you BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COUNTY COURT JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU....(really did not know that it is all just a bad dream!)

4. Find out that Halifax may have sold me a dodgy mortgage protection cover...that comes and goes yes you have protection Mr F....OH NO YOU DON'T NOT WITH US YOU DON'T MR F>

5. oooops hold the phone Mr F ah yes you do have protecting after all Mr F but it is going to cost you £x Mr F.

6 Go to FOS and lodge a complaint against MBNA/LF and guess what comes out of this.......back to MBNA selling me dodgy PPC and get a nice Letter saying sorry please take a cheque for £XXXs and go away sorry we F'D up MR F but you did default and nothing to do with us and oh by the way we are not going to erase your default with Experian..thanks very much says I.....£$%^&*().

7.Lodge complaint BILL AND BEN THE FOS's men..see what comes of that!

8. Get a very nice letter from Link saying oh by the way we just thought you might like to Know we are going to add 16.5 % post judgment interest to the dept that we rrrrrrr "aquired".... from our good friends GE MONEY....and we would just like to remind you that even when you have paid off your debt in full...Mr F we may still charge you interest at at the very tiny weeny trifling 19.5%..........what the "F" are they trying to get away with now........let me see if I have got this fixed in my head.......even when I have paid off my debt in FULL you are still going to charge me interest........on what and how are you going to do that my I be so rude as to ask...........what the sweet fanny Adams are they talking about know......

Flaminscoty..........seems a way out of this mess is to see if anyone has miss sold you any dodgy PPC payment protection cover......as that seems to be the route cause of all evil at the moment????????????

Flaminscoty????????????????? to quote "BITS AND BOBS" "I DON'T KNOW....DO YOU KNOW????"

I now see this as yet another threat from the criminally insane LF!!!!!!!!!!

A very confused and upset FLAMINSCOTY...

Edited by flaminscoty

Hi,

I think your solicitor is either ignorant of consumer law or basically doesn't give a damn.

Why the hell should you just lay down & get screwwd by these people.

The way I see it, if they want to apply post judgment interest, then they have to provide the agreement to support this at the hearing for the charging order.

You need to use CPR 31.16. You use this to demand specific documents that you rely upon to defend this claim.

I also think you should take a look at the 2006 CCA amendments, imparticular "The Unfair Relationship".

Perhaps, instead of a solicitor, you could instead consider a direct access barrister, but I'm not sure if they work on legal aid. Its worth looking into.

Good Luck

Debs

Do the CPR request.

Even though they have judgment, they have to comply with this request. Failure to provide the documents will only strengthen your defence.

If they refuse, apply to the courts for full disclosure, use the court system.

Debs xxx

Do the CPR request.

Even though they have judgment, they have to comply with this request. Failure to provide the documents will only strengthen your defence.

If they refuse, apply to the courts for full disclosure, use the court system.

Debs xxx

Yes, you can request disclosure prior to making an application to the courts first under CPR Part 31.16:

©

if proceedings had started, the respondent’s duty by way of standard disclosure, set out in rule 31.6, would extend to the documents or classes of documents of which the applicant seeks disclosure; and

(d)

disclosure before proceedings have started is desirable in order to –

(i)

dispose fairly of the anticipated proceedings;

(ii)

assist the dispute to be resolved without proceedings; or

(iii)

save costs."

However, if they fail to disclose, then you can proceed to Court to obtain disclosure under 31.16 by making an N244.

"hello everbodypeeps"

"Loadsaaaaamoney" here or thats what people seem to think anyway......if only it were True................big.........sigh!

Any way OK back to the real world of DIY legal stuff!

How do I make a claim using CPR13.6.....and how do I find out about 2006 CCA "unfair relationships" amendments I refereed to this in my skeleton argument at last "set aside" and the judge refused to accept that there was an unfair relationships something to do with the fact that LF and myself had been in communication....did not really give a toss what that communication was about though.....I think he was just ****ed off that my application had over run and the 18th hole was a calling!

Flaminscoty,,,,,(my legal eagle was as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike!)