Hi like to share this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys I like to share this information About Forever living please

feel free to look at it and if anyone using these products or are distributor for it love to hear from you and your experience about these products .

Thanks

Edited by Tariq2009
Commercial links removed.

Does

structured as a multi-level marketing company
sound like a big 3d triangularish shape to anyone?

If you are thinking of doing any "selling / Working from home" remember that legitimate companies don't need an initial financial outlay, and things that sound too good to be true, usually are! I cannot say that the one posted is, but maybe go for a well known name 1st like Avon?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

cheops-pyramid_giza_egypt.jpg

And for those of you who are still not convinced by the subtleties of locutus' warning or my choice of linked image, it's worth noting a few points about 'Forever Living Products'.

Whilst there is a genuine company of that name at Companies House ( incorporated in 1988 ), the linked website above - built by Tariq interestingly enough, using the Joomla template system - is privately registered, and Tariq has chosen for some reason to register this website in the name 'Pro Remote Support'. In addition, Tariq only registered the website on the 3rd of May this year - only 11 days ago - with the host UK2; surprising you might think for (to quote their newly created website) a "company with a proven track record that shows integrity with every business decision."

I'm sure people can make up their own minds as to whether this unique business opportunity is worthwhile, but I'd echo locutus in being wary if you are seeking any sort of home-business arrangements.

Edited by Tezcatlipoca

And for those of you who are still not convinced by the subtleties of locutus' warning or my choice of linked image, it's worth noting a few points about 'Forever Living Products'.

Whilst there is a genuine company of that name at Companies House ( incorporated in 1988 ), the linked website above - built by Tariq interestingly enough, using the Joomla template system - is privately registered, and Tariq has chosen for some reason to register this website in the name 'Pro Remote Support'. In addition, Tariq only registered the website on the 3rd of May this year - only 11 days ago - with the host UK2; surprising you might think for (to quote their newly created website) a "company with a proven track record that shows integrity with every business decision."

I'm sure people can make up their own minds as to whether this unique business opportunity is worthwhile, but I'd echo locutus in being wary if you are seeking any sort of home-business arrangements.

:D

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I'd also advise anyone considering this to punch 'forever living products' into Google and read up from multiple sources before making their decision.

You will also note that you only need to get as far as typing 'forever li' before Google's autofiller suggests both 'forever living products [problem]' and 'forever living [problem]'.

It might be genuine, it might not; either way you should be wary.

And for those of you who are still not convinced by the subtleties of locutus' warning or my choice of linked image, it's worth nothing that 'Forever Living Products' is not a genuine company.

Not only do they have no registration with Companies House, but their website (built by the original poster themselves using the Joomla template system) is privately registered. Tariq has chosen for some reason to register this website in the name 'Pro Remote Support', which also has no registration with Companies House. In addition, Tariq only registered the website on the 3rd of May this year - only 11 days ago - with the host UK2; surprising you might think for (to quote their newly created website) a "company with a proven track record that shows integrity with every business decision."

I'm sure people can make up their own minds as to whether this unique business opportunity is worthwhile, but I'd echo locutus in going with a well known, reputable brandname if you are seeking any sort of home business arrangement.

Hi budy yes it is new website and as all of information is true above . Tezcatlipoca as i said before in post like to share if anyone doing it we are distributor for forever living products and just started last week if you look when clicking on online shop it takes you to the original forever living website and about Pro Remote Support is project that i have started last year but did not go well as i wanted to is history and had UK2 Host account and i carried on with it not a crime anyway the material is all for from Forever living as they want there distributors to use it .So as distributor we got our own website to promote our self . Registration with companies house is the next thing on the list if this all goes well .I have found people doing this forever Living thing for more than 10years it was interesting to know them how they doing very well this system .So anyone doing this please share with us your experience Thanks .

Let me add little more information on Mr.Tezcatlipoca search On our website Foreverlivingdream we dont sell direct we dont take any orders online on our website from people all the orders are taken online are directed to original forever living website on there secure link .Only time we take order directly is by phone or in person is locally. we are always suggest to people to shop online with our Distributor number as you will see shop online link on my website it takes you to forever living shop with our distributor number so you can shop there and you can verify them with companies house .

Does

Quote:

structured as a multi-level marketing company

sound like a big 3d triangularish shape to anyone?

If you are thinking of doing any "selling / Working from home" remember that legitimate companies don't need an initial financial outlay, and things that sound too good to be true, usually are! I cannot say that the one posted is, but maybe go for a well known name 1st like Avon?

Hi locutus as you said will go for well know brand Avon the difference between Avon and Forever Living is huge and for fact that Forever Living product are used for cure as well I seen people got cured with using Forever Living products .Plus you don't have to go and sell it door to door like Avon ,with Forever Products you buy to use it for your self and introduce your relatives and friends by weekend party at your house or there's and no need to go door to door as rude people throw your Avon books back at you.

I'd also advise anyone considering this to punch 'forever living products' into Google and read up from multiple sources before making their decision.

You will also note that you only need to get as far as typing 'forever li' before Google's autofiller suggests both 'forever living products [problem]' and 'forever living [problem]'.

It might be genuine, it might not; either way you should be wary.

I agree totally with Tezcatlipoca i did all kind of search on forever Living before Registering with them Trust me or not i heard few people in my area they was using them and I knocked at there doors to find about it and I was surprised by the result of the Forever Living product .If anyone want more information and the search thati made me join Forever Living i am quite happy to share it .O one more thing that i did contacted local Distributor and i asked some sample this lady the area Manager came around and dropped a box full of personal and skin care items for one week i used them they were great just find local Distributor and get the sample for whole week to use them and return them after week .If you need help to get samples let me know i can arrange in your area or if you living near me i can come and drop our sample box that we use for Our new customers to use as samples Thanks

Trust me Forever Living are Genuine and it want cost any thing to join to use it for personal use but when you like to make money if someone else buys there products then you have to become Distributor .My reason of becoming distributor was that when i sampled there products i liked them so decided to buy and when i looked at the Distributor pack it was for £199.99 and includes 17 Forever Living most used products and the marketing material plus now when i introduce someone i will get profit on what they buy and profit much better then Avon .

Edited by Tariq2009

My other half has never gone door to door with Avon, she has sold to friends relatives and work colleagues, so it sounds pretty similar in that respect. I appreciate the product is different, however forever living does seem to need you to pay out money in the 1st instance. Am I wrong in thinking this?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Please note, Tariq, that advertising and touting for business or the posting of unauthorised commercial weblinks or any link to a site that you have a vested interest in is not allowed by the site rules.

Any violation will be removed immediately.

Repeated violations may result in your account being placed on moderation.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Rooster-UK.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Please note, Tariq, that advertising and touting for business or the posting of unauthorised commercial weblinks or any link to a site that you have a vested interest in is not allowed by the site rules.

Any violation will be removed immediately.

Repeated violations may result in your account being placed on moderation.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Rooster-UK.

Sorry didn't meant to break any rules and not posting any links please if you feel like it is wrong then please you can remove or lock the post there is good information that we are sharing here thanks

Please note, Tariq, that advertising and touting for business or the posting of unauthorised commercial weblinks or any link to a site that you have a vested interest in is not allowed by the site rules

How does that square with personalised belief systems that are geared toward commerical profit? I love the Cult (sorry, Church) of Scientology, are links thereof against the forum rules?

If they are, I'd think again. I wouldn't want to have to inform Mr Cruise, he of the Scientology-Fu and ropey acting ability, about you Rooster. You really wouldn't want that, you know. Tom and I know about aliens and stuff.

My other half has never gone door to door with Avon, she has sold to friends relatives and work colleagues, so it sounds pretty similar in that respect. I appreciate the product is different, however forever living does seem to need you to pay out money in the 1st instance. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Good Question as distributor yes you have to take money 1st instance when you place order it get deducted from credit card straight away and you get the cash in hand keep the profit with you same as Avon but Avon Slight difference by not taking money upfront as you know but still you have to pay Avon at the point when you deliver and get the cash .good thing about it once you introduce them they are your customers even if they dont place the order with you next time they go directly and buy by phone or online you will keep getting profit which ever way they buy .

If they are, I'd think again. I wouldn't want to have to inform Mr Cruise, he of the Scientology-Fu and ropey acting ability, about you Rooster. You really wouldn't want that, you know. Tom and I know about aliens and stuff.

Well I think that says it all!:lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....