BankFodder BankFodder

SOD'EM

I have been released from the Bear Garden to come ask advise on ESA.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3095 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I wouldn't get through an interview at this time. Never mind keep a job.

Also, the black figure just bear hugs me from behind so I can hardly breathe. I am asleep and try to turn my head to see if I can see a face, but my neck is stuck. It must be like when you are running in your sleep when being chased, but you run really slow. Apparantly that is because your body is really trying to move, but because you are asleep, you can't move.

I really didn't want to print this, but here goes.

Whilst the black figure has got hold of me, I manage to say the Lords Prayer in my sleep. As soon as I have said "Amen", the figure lets go and I wake up. I stay rather calm through the whole procedure.

Well I've said it, and it was nice knowing you all. :)

StraightJacket.jpg

Edited by SOD'EM

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

What do mean was nice knowing us? Where are you going? Please don't!

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Come back Sod'em, we need every man and woman we can get.

john

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Right, first things first...

In a former life I worked for the DWP, DHSS as it was then. Over the years I've fallen behind with some benefit changes but am enthusiastically swotting up :)

PTSD is however a 'specialty' of mine. Not pretending to be a 'medical' expert on it but I can, however, offer substantial firsthand experience of it and other co morbids :)

Ask and ye shall get sort of thing, if I have the knwoledge. If not, ask anyway and I might be inclined to do some 'asking about' :D:p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Oh, and get your arse back here SOD'EM :p

Edited by babybear39
typo...mine are common, get over it :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Hello babybear, nice to see you here. Another refugee from the Bear Garden, which I found recently.

I'm going to look really ignorant now, but what is a co morbid please?

HB x

sod`em please come back on here and post something,we need you

Co morbids are groups of medical conditions which are linked in various combinations, just to make everyone's lives 'more interesting'.

Crikey. Aren't you clever? HB x

Sounds like a Goth band.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

A font of useless information, until someone needs it ;)

Whilst the black figure has got hold of me' date=' I manage to say the Lords Prayer in my sleep. As soon as I have said "Amen", the figure lets go and I wake up. I stay rather calm through the whole procedure.[/quote']Well, like I always say about religion, whatever helps you get through the day! For me, it's deep meditation, concentrating on feeling every toe, foot, ankle, knee etc, relaxing every muscle, I'm usually asleep long before I get to the neck.

Self-hypnosis, really. Hey, whatever helps.

Yes, the ADs will take a bit of time to kick in, and usually nothing miraculous, it's just that you find that you are generally coping better, having fewer bad moments, getting up in the morning gets that little bit easier, it's very much one day at the time. :-)

Make me some room, will ya?

Woman-in-straightjacket.jpg

I'm sorry everyone, didn't mean to cause alarm. I was editing the post, so I couldn't put a proper smiley face at the end of the sentence so you could see it was not a serious post. A bit childish, I know. I was trying to lighten the tone of a more serious situation, and that seems to help me a little. Maybe if I can make other people smile, I may smile myself.

You're not getting rid of me that easy:p, I'm here for good and to help anyone else who I can. Just like you lot are doing for me.

Sorry for the confusion again peeps.

Edited by SOD'EM

Ah ha, there you are. We were about to organise a search party :). HB x

Welcome back Sod'em.

john

give him a break, it's not easy typing with your teeth!

Woman-in-straightjacket.jpg

No Bookie, your fat makes you look fat:D.

020-running.png

Sorry, you know I love you really;).

ps. For all other readers of this thread, Bookie and I have a certain raport.

ie. I say something stupid, and she gets me back by no uncertain terms.:p

I also feel I must say this.

I have made a lot of friends on this site (especially in the Bear Garden), and I think it's amazing the way everyone rallies together if they feel that a friend is in need.

It really does mean a hell of a lot to me and others in need.

Thanks guys.;)

I don't do it all the time..... there simply aren't enough hours in the day.:razz:

Hey! Don't go anywhere sod'em! ...

Welcome back sod'em!

[Obviously I'm a bit slow tonight and need to catch up ... :D ]

Best wishes

Rae

Hey! Don't go anywhere sod'em! ...

Welcome back sod'em!

[Obviously I'm a bit slow tonight and need to catch up ... :D ]

Best wishes

Rae

Need some oxygen, Rae?:eek:

tortoise-eating.jpg

Reading your thread, I was getting a lot "concearned,scared (you know)

Very "Glad" to see you back HAP EEE AM R

Where did you get that picture of my brother? :eek:

Pass the oxygen bottle please ...

Best wishes

Rae

Wellll, there was that party, you see, and, ummm... Yeah, anyway, SOD'EM and his problems, what a bitch, huh? :razz:

Yep, That's meeeeeeeeeee.:p