I have been released from the Bear Garden to come ask advise on ESA.

SOD'EM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good on ya mate.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

i too have had a complex time of ot regarding ESA, i first had to claim it last year after 2 years of pain i was finally diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis , after 6 weeks of receiving ESA i was sent for a medica July 2010, i was awarded 12 points and was told by ESA i was no longer entitled, so i started appeal proceedings, i then had a stroke in January 2011 and was informed by ESA that a new claim had been awarded and not to worry about the previous appeal and claim, 7 weeks later i was sent for another medical and was awarded 6 points and again was told i was no longer entitled, so i appealed, anyway to cut a long story short, i recieved a letter last week informing me that my tribunal was today, so without much notice i had to get GP to send me copies of all letters and i took them with me today, i was told by the Doctor and Solicitor who conducted the appeal that my first appeal had gone ahead without my knowledge in Cardiff? and i failed i was very nervous as i though God if i fail when i have 12 points i'm gonna fail this one having only 6. i was in the room about half an hour, the Doctor and Solicitor read the letters i had with me, ask a few questions and then asked me to wait outside, 5 minutes later i was called back in and ------ I WON MY APPEAL ---- all i did was answer the questions honestly, they told me that my medical hadn't taken into account the emotional and mental affects the arthritis and stroke had on me, they said they could see i was having difficulties physically. I now await to see what ESA are going to do now?

I would be livid. I thought I was treated unfairly (and there are people treated worse than you and I). It's amazing how some people that think we are trying to play the system for money for doing nothing. Yet trying to get any sort of help you deserve is much harder than any full time job I have ever had. Only a fool would try and beat an unbeatable sytem. It may have been easy some time back, but certainly not now.

I hope they backdate your claim and you can have a break from it all.

Edited by SOD'EM
Typo

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)