I have been released from the Bear Garden to come ask advise on ESA.

SOD'EM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wouldn't get through an interview at this time. Never mind keep a job.

Also, the black figure just bear hugs me from behind so I can hardly breathe. I am asleep and try to turn my head to see if I can see a face, but my neck is stuck. It must be like when you are running in your sleep when being chased, but you run really slow. Apparantly that is because your body is really trying to move, but because you are asleep, you can't move.

I really didn't want to print this, but here goes.

Whilst the black figure has got hold of me, I manage to say the Lords Prayer in my sleep. As soon as I have said "Amen", the figure lets go and I wake up. I stay rather calm through the whole procedure.

Well I've said it, and it was nice knowing you all. :)

StraightJacket.jpg

Edited by SOD'EM

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come back Sod'em, we need every man and woman we can get.

john

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Right, first things first...

In a former life I worked for the DWP, DHSS as it was then. Over the years I've fallen behind with some benefit changes but am enthusiastically swotting up :)

PTSD is however a 'specialty' of mine. Not pretending to be a 'medical' expert on it but I can, however, offer substantial firsthand experience of it and other co morbids :)

Ask and ye shall get sort of thing, if I have the knwoledge. If not, ask anyway and I might be inclined to do some 'asking about' :D:p

Sounds like a Goth band.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Whilst the black figure has got hold of me' date=' I manage to say the Lords Prayer in my sleep. As soon as I have said "Amen", the figure lets go and I wake up. I stay rather calm through the whole procedure.[/quote']Well, like I always say about religion, whatever helps you get through the day! For me, it's deep meditation, concentrating on feeling every toe, foot, ankle, knee etc, relaxing every muscle, I'm usually asleep long before I get to the neck.

Self-hypnosis, really. Hey, whatever helps.

Yes, the ADs will take a bit of time to kick in, and usually nothing miraculous, it's just that you find that you are generally coping better, having fewer bad moments, getting up in the morning gets that little bit easier, it's very much one day at the time. :-)

Make me some room, will ya?

Woman-in-straightjacket.jpg

I'm sorry everyone, didn't mean to cause alarm. I was editing the post, so I couldn't put a proper smiley face at the end of the sentence so you could see it was not a serious post. A bit childish, I know. I was trying to lighten the tone of a more serious situation, and that seems to help me a little. Maybe if I can make other people smile, I may smile myself.

You're not getting rid of me that easy:p, I'm here for good and to help anyone else who I can. Just like you lot are doing for me.

Sorry for the confusion again peeps.

Edited by SOD'EM

Welcome back Sod'em.

john

Woman-in-straightjacket.jpg

No Bookie, your fat makes you look fat:D.

020-running.png

Sorry, you know I love you really;).

ps. For all other readers of this thread, Bookie and I have a certain raport.

ie. I say something stupid, and she gets me back by no uncertain terms.:p

I also feel I must say this.

I have made a lot of friends on this site (especially in the Bear Garden), and I think it's amazing the way everyone rallies together if they feel that a friend is in need.

It really does mean a hell of a lot to me and others in need.

Thanks guys.;)