Central Ticketing Fine, Moorgate, Bury

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Think i will call them mysel and ask what law ?

Will let you know how i get on ! lol

I've also contacted the BPA to ask the same question, and why at least two of their members (Central Ticketing and Euro Car Parks) are pretending to be some sort of official body with the same status as a council or the police. Euro's notice reads "Unauthorized Removal or Interference is Prohibited"

Notice to those people who put advertising flyers on cars - If you put the magic words ""It is an offence for an unauthorised person to remove or interfere with this notice" then you can prosecute anybody who removes or "interferes" with your lovely adverts!

One good point is to ask will they pay the Police fine for driving with an obstruction adhered to the outside of the vehicles windscreen and clearly in the line of sight?

Mine was stuck dead in front of the divers seating position; so, I suppose I should really have had the vehicle lifted on to a towing unit, then taken home and deposited on my drive......If I was being really picky....;)

I would be interested, under the Freedom of Information Act, to see if they had any prosecutions for removal of a ticket? Anyone tried the FOIA with them yet? :!:

• 4 months later...
hi, i got a ticket from the same place and for the same reason about 5 weeks ago, were not paying it, just wondering if there started chasing you about the ticket you got.

i have had tickets from this shower in the past, do what everyone says and ignore them.

i am going to my doctors on Tuesday and will be parking on moorgate so hopefully i'll get another.i just love the sad attempt to try and make me pay, sad acts they are:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

Hi I have just received a 'parking charge' at Moorgate retail park, Bury, .I parked up at 12;15, used curry's and left the car park, i returned to my car within the 2 hours free parking time and the ticket was issued to me at 12;24. only 9 minutes after I parked the car! its from CPS-concept parking services and looks like a receipt. They want me to pay £65 in 14 days or £100 in 28 days,if i do not pay within 14 days they will add £150 to 'cover administration costts'. I havnt done anything wrong, I always park here and will continue to do so, is this the same kind of ticket everyone else has got and do I ignore it ??

Thankyou

In a word "yes"

Thankyou, i was fuming when I got it, how on earth can they give me a ticket after 9 minutes of parking for 'abusing patron parking' , it doesnt state anywhere that you cant leave the car park, im still angry!!

• 3 months later...

update on ticket i got last september, not had any more letters since end of november, i parked on moorgate again today and walked off the carpark even though i saw the parking attendent walking round putting stickers on cars, when i came back i did'nt have a ticket, i was so looking forward to getting one aswell, as i waited in my car eating chips i watched the parking attendent put a sticker on another car, them wanderd off within 5 minutes the owners of the car came back and saw the ticket, so i told them about not paying and its a [problem] and were to get help about not paying it, there were very appreciative off the good news, spread the word of these ****** cowboys.

when i was on the carpark yestarday i notice the carparking warden was also taking pictures of the car with the ticket he just put on it, i prosume then is a new tactic to scare the driver to pay up, because i did'nt get ant picture sent to me when i got a ticket.

when i was on the carpark yestarday i notice the carparking warden was also taking pictures of the car with the ticket he just put on it, i prosume then is a new tactic to scare the driver to pay up, because i did'nt get ant picture sent to me when i got a ticket.

Not really. Don't forget they will send the picture to the registered keeper who may not have been the driver.

• 1 month later...

carpark moorgate bury.jpg

Moorgate carpark bury, lancashire, comet and halfords carpark, parking warden outside KFC, RED 4 door fiesta, registration number, YP02 XJY, just got a ticket, not paying, il just wait for all the begging letters from them, then i'l shread them and let my pet hamster poo on them.