Central Ticketing...(again)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, am new here.

Just wanted to seek advice from you guys if thats okay?

So, the story goes;

I live on an estate that has had a bit of a problem with inconsiderate parking so the management company appointed a parking contractor. We were told where we could and where we couldn't park. I have a parking space in a tenants car park.

In December 2009 during the snow my girlfriend finished work and come home to find someone had parked in our bay. She parked outside on the road behind another car in a dry space (everything else was covered in snow) This was 5am

I use the car later in the day to find a charge notice had been stuck on the windscreen. Made the mistake of trying to appeal to them (didn't research the subject)

Bearing in mind I sent off the appeal in December (circa 19th) 2009 I received a reply in April stating that my appeal wasn't successful.

I then replied telling them not to write to me again as i'm not the registered owner.

A week later my girlfriend receives a letter from them telling her to pay the full amount.

Today she receives a letter from the DRA adding yet more costs.

So...i figure that the fact it took them nearly 5 months to write back and deny the appeal...should it ever go to court I would surely win on that point.

So...thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Stop treating them like a legit official company. They don't deserve that.

Do not write to them

Do not telephone them

Do not reply to their junk mail

Do not pay them

Edited by crem
  • Haha 1

Central Ticketing...(again)

Hello, am new here.

Just wanted to seek advice from you guys if thats okay?

So, the story goes;

I live on an estate that has had a bit of a problem with inconsiderate parking so the management company appointed a parking contractor. We were told where we could and where we couldn't park. I have a parking space in a tenants car park.

In December 2009 during the snow my girlfriend finished work and come home to find someone had parked in our bay. She parked outside on the road behind another car in a dry space (everything else was covered in snow) This was 5am

I use the car later in the day to find a charge notice had been stuck on the windscreen. Made the mistake of trying to appeal to them (didn't research the subject)

Bearing in mind I sent off the appeal in December (circa 19th) 2009 I received a reply in April stating that my appeal wasn't successful.

I then replied telling them not to write to me again as i'm not the registered owner.

A week later my girlfriend receives a letter from them telling her to pay the full amount.

Today she receives a letter from the DRA adding yet more costs.

So...i figure that the fact it took them nearly 5 months to write back and deny the appeal...should it ever go to court I would surely win on that point.

No, you'd win because the charge isn't enforceable in law. Otherwise we'd be seeing court cases every day where people were having to pay thousands for overstaying 2 minutes at Tescos!

CP Plus have never done court anywhere. You don't make money taking people to court - you make money by threatening people who then send you cheques.