style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could some one help as I do not know what to do regarding this bailiffs letter that I received. I cannot remember when I received the penalty notice and have no paper work to prove I did or not.

Please could someone advise what I should do, I do not have any money and do not know whether they would agree for me to pay in installments, as I really do not want to go to court or have my car repossessed. Any kind of help or advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks. Below letter received from Swift bailiffs.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3315/...e5a9bc9d_b.jpg

At present the money they are looking for is quite small, if they come knocking at the door you could be looking at an extra £200 + on top.

Were you aware of the original ticket. Have you tried to challenge it or do you accept you were in the wrong.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At present the money they are looking for is quite small, if they come knocking at the door you could be looking at an extra £200 + on top.

Were you aware of the original ticket. Have you tried to challenge it or do you accept you were in the wrong.

PT

Thanks PT for your response. I do not know if I received this ticket for sure, but if did then must have re placed it along with some other items i did a while back. So may have thrown out with rubbish, i just don't know.

The thing is that I do not know what to do now, would they accept payments in installments? or am I too late? really need some advice please mate.

If it were me and I had the cash I would pay the £123 .xx they are claiming now. If you ask for time or arrange an instalment they will surely come to see you incurring the extra charges. Once paid you can then argue your case at leisure. If you can't remember the ticket you can appeal it after you have paid I believe but as I say I don't know too much about these.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]