Lloyds TSB, need an international transfer

mr-bob

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Here is my story : Back in December 2009, I opened an account at Lloyds TSB and had some direct deposit on it. I believed at the time I would be staying in London. However, I had personal things going on and I had to leave urgently the country: I got in into schools over the USA, I needed to leave asap to take the spot.

I opened the account December 22nd, and stayed in London until December 28th. I didn't receive my UserID to log on my account on internet, and I couldn't pick up my debit card because of bank holiday.

I've tried to call since then, I wanted to do a transfer of the funds on an other account in France (I'm from France) but they need my debit card number, even if I keep saying that I don't have one. One person told me over the phone to write a letter to the branch in order to have my money transfered. I'm wondering about this solution, if they could not do anything over the phone because I didn't have a debit card, how they could do something by writing a simple letter?

I didn't ask for a change of address, but it would be the same story with the debit card verification I guess.

So basically, I just need the money to be transfered into my account in France. What can I do, and how? I had the agent email address but not anymore, if someone do have any agent address at the Lloyds TSB Knightsbridge branch in London, it would be nice.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Victor.