HSBC - 5 calls this evening!!!

HF whO?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send them this

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-

Any more than one call a day is harrassment in my book, and I've told them that straight, with this letter...no more phone calls. They're obliged to take note of this as well or you can take action against them. They may fob u off with "a debt is owed so we can do what we want,"...which they cant. They're bound by rules and regulations as well...somethign they quite often chose to forget or ignore.

• Haha 2

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

• 1 month later...

Sounds good to me, alhough, is the account in dispute yet, and it doesn't matter if you've filed a claim or not? If it's in dispute, they honestly shouldn't be chasing anything anyway.

Also, is it possible the letters passed in the post?

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

I'm with DX on this. The 14 day timescale is long past and as such until the CCA actually turns up then it's unenforcable. That doesn't mean it's written off it just means that until they produce a valid CCA then they cannot chase you and to do so would land them in a lovely steaming pile of 25 year old manure :)

I'll try and dig out the appropriate letter now for you

Good man :)

LOL I'm with you on that one, there's nothing better than turning a mindless chattering untrained chimp into a mindless silent untrained chimp and then getting THEM to hang the phone up :D:D