BankFodder BankFodder

happyhamr

ESA - Help and advice needed.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3354 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hellow:-D update.

originally tribunal service(sutton) informed me my appeal would be heard in november,well thats been

and gone.

i have called sutton about 10 times in total,asking the usual "whats happening with my appeal":-)

well i have contacted them again and they have informed that the decesion has been superceded, that it has been revised , and that a more "favourable" outcome has been applied to my case/appeal

"I believe i have won":-)(they are sending letter out in post)

i have also recieved a letter from the DWP, in which they have paid me a nice little sum, but they do not state the reason why? it states on this letter:"if you want to know more about this payment, get in touch us. our address and phone number are at the top of this letter.(belfast BDC/0845 6088770)

I phoned & asked why? they told me that it was for , back dated monies owed to me :-)

All though it is nice to get the money, i still feel let down and angry:madgrin:

i still wanted to go to court and put my case to the judges.

i have over 100 plus pages of evidence that i submitted to sutton, so obviously the DWP have seen and read this now; so why has this decision taken so long to be changed:?:

i feel genuinely sick/ill people are being treated like crap(atos), and that people should get what they are entitled, sooner rather than latter.

a lot of people are now not having to go to court, because if they did they, like myself would win and show the DWP/ATOS even further." this should be highlighted much more that dwp are paying out people and so not having to go to court".

surely their must be some journalist(s) willing to speak about whats happening(media/newspapers, "come on")"what would you do if it happened to a member of your family:?:

i would just like to say one more thing regarding "appeals";

If you are just starting one, or in the process of one; get as MUCH EVIDENCE as you can. i would also

get a diary ."it all helps"

i would like to say a special "thankyou", to speedfreek, honeybee, kelcou, doktorjohn,antone&everybody who has help/ supported during this time,"muchly appreciated":-)

keep fightihg people, happyhamr:-)

Hey great news happy :whoo:

Spooky I was wondering where you'd gotten to thins morning :-D

Great news happyhamr.

They are definitely trying to cover there asses by not going to the tribunal.

They are relying on people giving in and unfortunately it's working.

We should all fight our cases as you say.

Well done and congrats to you.

- dj

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

thank you, speedfreek&doktor john:-)

hope you are well and in good spirits to keep up the good fight:-)

We must ALL continue to "battle on" against the dwp/atos ,Night MARE..Grrr...

Even though i am fit & well now after the most horrid time in my life, my eyes are now fully opened wide when it comes to these institutions.

at the end of the day, all i wanted was a bit of help so that i could get back to work. "is that to much to ask"

cheers happyhamr:-)

Hello there. I've been out of internet contact, really pleased to hear about your success. Well done.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

hi everyone :)

I am currently on ESA in the Work related related activity group where I have to attend interviews etc. My condition has worsened and I was wondering whether anybody can advise on what I need to do to get this updated on file. I rang Cannock BDC but they said that they can't do anything with the information and it will not have an impact on my case/benefits. Is this correct or is it just another mis-informed customer service agent?

Thanks again x

I am currently on ESA in the Work related related activity group where I have to attend interviews etc. My condition has worsened and I was wondering whether anybody can advise on what I need to do to get this updated on file. I rang Cannock BDC but they said that they can't do anything with the information and it will not have an impact on my case/benefits. Is this correct or is it just another mis-informed customer service agent?

Thanks again x

Thanks again x